Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump (537 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / BREAKING News!!! Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Finally Supports Atiku,gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2022
�BREAKING NEWS:

Gen. Olanrewaju: Oriental Hotel Lekki Land not a waste dump, allocated to a company called Kembu by FG

September 7, 2022

The Lekki Corridor which has lately been described as a shoreline of waste dump in a documentary released by a Presidential Campaign Team is not a true reflection of the entire stretch of the landscape.

2. I will not indulge myself on the ownership of the Oriental Hotel located along the lekki Road axis but it would be of interest to the public that the part of the land upon which the property is located was allocated to a company called Kembu by the federal government. I acknowledge an intimate relationship with this company. I’m still in possession of the Certificate of Occupancy issued to Kembu by the federal government.

It is the lack of respect for the law by the lagos State authority that deprived Kembu of the property. It is simply a land grab.
It is a law long gazetted by the federal government that 100 meters to the shore line is a federal controlled asset. This still subsists.

3. The Maroko land improvement Scheme was a project started and completed by Brig-Gen Raji Rasaki and further improved by Military Administrators who took control of the State after his administration. It was the legendary Alhaji Lateef Jakande who had actually opened up the Lekki peninsula when the first democratic elected governor broke through the forests and the swamps with his road building crew, erecting first class roads from Ozumba Mbadiwe to the fringes of Epe, thereby opening up the Eastern corridor of Lagos State. Gbolahan Mudashiru, the military Administrator who succeeded him, pushed the construction to Epe.

Of course, as the governor of the State from 1999 to 2007, the Administration of Ahmed Bola Tinubu added one lane to the existing two and erected toll gates to generate revenues.

4. The general upgrades that attend the continuous service improvement on the Lekki & Eastern Corridor is a combined effort which had evolved over time and leaders at every stage of their engagement have added value to the Lekki peninsula.

Finally, just like all human activities and endeavours, Lagos is a work in progress. It is never an arrival. Government is a continuum, a progressive work in perpetual motion where all protagonists fulfil their chore and leave the scene for others to continue. That’s the rhythm of life. No one is ever etched in perpetual relevance save the grace of the living God.

*Major General Tajudeen Olanrewaju, Trustee of Ọmọ Eko Pataki, former GOC Third Armoured Division, former Minister of Communications, DSS, FSS, psc+, ndc.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Dreal1247: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Time for verification. But in a more serious note, a Vice Presidential candidate coming out to say that he is going to be incharge of security is questionable. With his past record in relation to Boko Haram and the Chibok Girls kidnapping, there is more to it than meets the eye. Tinubu is not safe. His ambition may actually be a death trap. No wonder, they gave him two options, El-rufai or Shettima. Everyone needs to think deeply.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Softmirror: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2022
ALL OF THE ABOVE IS NOTHING BUT INSIGNIFICANT TRIVIALITIES. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu is a BLOODY LIAR just like most politicians but I still prefer him to PITÓBI and aTHIEFkú any day and time. He is the lesser evil amongst the 3 useless old fools that could possibly win. THIS IS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by nero2face: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2022
For me I don't have any sort of personal hatred for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he may have been involved in some shady deals, but I know 99.9999% of Nigeria leaders are in one way or the other involved in some shady deals too, but my biggest fear and reason I will never vote nor encourage anybody to vote for Tinubu is his age and underlying health conditions, (of cuz I know nobody is God) but voting Tinubu is taking uncalculated risk and we may be governed my another *Presidency* instead of Mr President, please I want to solicit with any well meaning Nigerian to please vote for Peter Obi, he may not be a saint but the odds for a better change favours him most...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2022
See him undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Boss tinubu is old enough to be your grandfather
I advise u watch your utterances against Baba
A curse is always hanging for people who are disrespectful to old folks..u av been warned
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Tinubu is a BLOODY LIAR just like most politicians but I still prefer him to PITÓBI and aTHIEFkú any day and time. He is the lesser evil amongst the 3 useless old fools that could possibly win. THIS IS NIGERIA!

Abia state was created in 1991. Now, if you want to compare it, please compare it with Osun state. They are age mates, not lagos that was a British colony and later FCT. That okezie Ikpeazu may have done badly by igbos high standards doesn't mean he was as bad as Rauf Aregbesola or his successor. Do you know that Gov Kayode of Ekiti state doesnt have a project he can claim he commissioned under his watch while Ebonyi state has gone far. Look, igbos are driven by merit and so when they say a governor was a failure, we are not comparing him with some other regions governors who are probably worse and still celebrated by their people. Just like Tinubu who was a below average performer as governor, but is being celebrated

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
A curse is always hanging for people who are disrespectful to old folks..u av been warned

Baba Gen olarenwaju should be older than Tinubu. But Tinubu took away his land in a greedy land grabbing plot. Dont you think the curse would land heavily on Tinubu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
plusfield:

Baba Gen olarenwaju should be older than Tinubu. But Tinubu took away his land in a greedy land grabbing plot. Dont you think the curse would land heavily on Tinubu

Protect your own head first and allow the general and Baba to sort their issues themselves
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by GamalNasser: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
General TJ is a certified Island boy and knows any fact that has to do from Onikan to Elegushi
Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by nero2face: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
taah !!! ....who u dey threaten with that yeye thing...even if a King misbehave u go cover ur face tell am the truth...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Protect your own head first and allow the general and Baba to sort their issues themselves
The problem most of you have is that you dont know the difference between democracy and monarchy. We are running a democracy and that means that when a person offers himself to contest for elective post, he has come to seek the people's mandate and has offered himself up for scrutiny and 'dragging'. That's democracy. If a man wants to be revered for his age or status, he should go for monarchy govt. But in democracy, the power is with the people and we must interrogate anyone we wish to give it to.
And on that basis, I say no sensible Nigerian devoid of tribal bigotry and religious sentiments will vote a man whose
1. Age is a mystery
2. Parentage is a mystery.
3. State of origin is a mystery.
4. Educational qualification is a mystery.
5. Source of wealth is a mystery.
6. Even real name is a mystery.

Anyone reading this should ask himself this question; if this candidate is not from my tribe or religion (islam), would i ever support such a person, if you know deep down that you cant support such from another tribe, but you are supporting Tinubu, just know that it's an indicator that you are a tribal or religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Gen. Olanrewaju: Tinubu Lied! Oriental Hotel land Not A Waste Dump by Achilles881: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Yes he's old enough to be his grandfather, he should then respect his old age and give younger people chance, he can play advisory role, not use aso rock as a retirement home like the embarassing dinosaur we have now, while the former pope retired because of old age and in consideration and respect for the Catholics he's shepherding, a selfish, unfit and unhealthy tinubu wants to risk the destiny of 200m people, in total disregard and disrespect for Nigerians some of whom are older than him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

P Obi has put a knife on dat thing dat ties career corrupt politicians together / We Know Nothing About Imo Orashi River Port — FG / Dele Momodu didn't attend conferment of Honorary Citizenship of Georgia, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.