Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,669 members, 7,908,731 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal (27849 Views)

2023: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment Process / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by WhizdomXX(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsephanyah:
you think we don't know. Lol. We prefer our own even if they'll roast us alive and eat us
What have you benefited from Buhari's 8 year government?
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by tsephanyah(f): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

What have you benefited from Buhari's 8 year government?
I become more powerful and richer. Yes bought more assets and liabilities
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by WhizdomXX(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
lifeandjoy:

It is this kind of sentiments that has kept your people back despite the amount of federal resources that go up north since the inception of this country. So after eight years of hardship we experienced in this country, you still want to vote another Northerner to continue.
A new dawn has come and that is why I like what Wike is doing with Atiku and his ambition that will never materialize.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

You're irredeemable
He is speaking the mind of fulani nation but the Nigerian nation will resist him.
Let's target ; Kwara, Kogi, niger, Nassarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Borno, Gombe and Bauchi.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by WhizdomXX(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsephanyah:
Can you just your net worth then and now. And list the assets and liabilities you have gained from 2015 till now.
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by wizod(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
What are the credentials to prepare please
nothing like credentials, just have someone that will shortlist ur name or go to any available local government INEC office close to u, give dem small money, gbam, ur name name go appear whether you come for training or not
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by nkemoma(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jalaw:
Everyone will definitely go someday.

Very true bro!
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Kingzeez10: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
OBIdient should utilize this and register as a way of checkmating Tinubu agberos on the poll.
Igbo Agberos are worse and you know this. Especially the ones at that Onistsha bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Panda7(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsephanyah:
It says 14 September. Any legitimate born northerner voting someone besides Atiku is shege
what does the hausa/fulani have again cow abi we go ban am
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by PrinceWhite5: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
tellsblinks:

https://punchng.com/inec-begins-election-staff-recruitment-opens-portal/

Reelnewshub gathered from a reliable source that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Online Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff on the commission database will be open this September.

In a letter released on 5th September 2022, INEC approved the use of “INECPRES” and its reactivation for interested Applicants who wish to serve as Ad-hoc Staff for the 2023 General Election.

Applicants are hereby invited to take advantage of this opportunity and register for the position.

The portal will be launched on Wednesday 14th September by 8:00 am and close Wednesday 14th December 2022 by 8:00 pm.

APPLY HERE
https://reelnewshub.com/inec-online-recruitment-of-ad-hoc-staff/

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by highbee02: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Noted
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by forgiveness: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsephanyah:

I can testify to this. wink
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Gbagura: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
OBIdient should utilize this and register as a way of checkmating Tinubu agberos on the poll.
You weren't told in your camp what 'I' in INEC stands for? Let me lecture you for free that an INEC staff must be non partisan. If he's caught famzing political parties, sorry is his name.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Coolgent(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2022
tsephanyah:
It says 14 September. Any legitimate born northerner voting someone besides Atiku is shege
May God bless u.
Kin fadi gaskiya
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by EricSmallz(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2022
garfield1:

Which LGA was that
Ikot Abasi. For Edemeyan

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Blesschemical: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2022
EricSmallz:

Ikot Abasi. For Edemeyan
Please how much do they pay? Let me know if it is worth the wahala involved
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by qanda: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by EricSmallz(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Blesschemical:
Please how much do they pay? Let me know if it is worth the wahala involved

The pay is small o. Be like 13k, But, PDP and APC go give you plenty money.

Just try make you dey among those REC guys in charge of solving card readers issues. You go smile go bank walahi

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by EricSmallz(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Jalaw:
How much bribe did you collect?

I wouldn't call it bribe, it was appreciation money because you get the money after the voting process.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by garfield1: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
EricSmallz:

Ikot Abasi. For Edemeyan

Thats an apc stronghold

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by PrinceWhite5: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2022
INEC Online Recruitment Of Ad-Hoc Staff Begins As Youthful Population Dominate The Process

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) online Recruitment of Ad-hoc Staff is set to begin. The commission will open its portal for Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment this September.

Reelnewshub gathered from a reliable source that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Online Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff on the commission database will be open this September.

In a letter released on 5th September 2022, INEC approved the use of “INECPRES” and its reactivation for interested Applicants who wish to serve as Ad-hoc Staff for the 2023 General Election.

Applicants are hereby invited to take advantage of this opportunity and register for the position.

The portal will be launched on Wednesday 14th September by 8:00 am and close Wednesday 14th December 2022 by 8:00 pm.

APPLY HERE
https://reelnewshub.com/inec-online-recruitment-of-ad-hoc-staff/

Attached is the letter released by INEC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / How DND Made Me Miss So Many Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.