Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Online Sales Assistant Needed. Please Read The Details - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Sales Assistant Needed. Please Read The Details (346 Views)

I Got A Job Interview Alert But... "Please Read" / Online Sales Reps Needed! / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Sales Assistant Needed. Please Read The Details by oludamy(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION

Looking for some help finding new web design clients. You get #10,000 for every landed deal.

I create webbsites on Wordpress so that businesses can improve their online sales. I use SEO and Google My Business to get their products in front of their ideal customer. I need assistants to help in business develpment.

#300 for every meeting you're able to setup, even if they don't ultimately become a client.

#10,000 for each client who is signed

You don't have to do the sales pitch, just get me a phon call with them.

I'm not picky about the process, so how you do it is more or less up to you. However, I have had success with some methods I have used over the past few weeks.

Only 5 slots open for now

Kindly send me a message on whatsapp if you're interested. Please let me know which of the following strategies you're interested and we can agree on the details before you get started!

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Officer - Oil And Gas Servicing Company In Port Harcourt / Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! / Hiring!!! - Experienced Tailor At Ikosi-ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.