Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

BREAKING: Single-word Ronaldo Answer That Spelled Doom As Inside Story Laid Bare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Single-word Ronaldo Answer That Spelled Doom As Inside Story Laid Bare (203 Views)

"Koeman Asked Me If He Was My Coach And I Told Him: 'don't Make Me Answer That R / What Has Happened To Maguire? Man Utd's Disastrous Defence Laid Bare In De / Madrid Spelled Down The German Side, In A 2-1 Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Single-word Ronaldo Answer That Spelled Doom As Inside Story Laid Bare by Roving1: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2022
BREAKING: Single-Word Ronaldo Answer That Spelled Doom As Inside Story Laid Bare After Shock Chelsea Sacking

A Champions League-winning manager being fired barely weeks into a new campaign and days after a record-breaking transfer blitz worth about £278 million ($474 million) ended seems startling, if not outright absurd.Information Guide Nigeria

Although Chelsea fired German head coach Thomas Tuchel after six games of the Premier League season, the move was not unexpected.

It was actually the result of a thorough overhaul carried out by the new owners on their 100th day in power at Stamford Bridge, and there was a growing consensus that Tuchel’s demeanour and relationship with the board were untenable.

In fact, The Telegraph reported that the decision had already been made: “the German would have been dismissed win, lose or draw in Croatia.”

Boehly and his partner co-owner Behdad Eghbali took the lead throughout the transfer window, travelling to foreign countries to make new player acquisitions.

Click Below Link to Read full Details;
https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-single-word-ronaldo-answer-spelled-doom-inside-story-laid-bare-shock-chelsea-sacking/

(1) (Reply)

Follow Our Games And Loose No,10 Draws HT 169 Odd, More On Youtube SOLIDBET247 / Messi Wants To Leave PSG In 2023, Won't Return If Pique Stays At The Club / Koulibaly: Why I Snubbed France For Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.