Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,937 members, 7,976,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart (504 Views)

Those Who Collected 'spaghetti & Clothes' To Vote Tinubu Are Suffering The Most: / Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Ceenaija(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Not only that Peter Obi will win but he will win massively. Most Nigerians, politicians inclusive have Obidient interest at heart.Many have decided that they will sacrifice their personal interest for the next 4 years to see what Peter Obi can do the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Exactly!
Perfectly said

4 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Prince111111: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
You people are just funny..the reverse should be the case grin

6 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by OneEyedSnake: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ceenaija:
Not only that Peter Obi will win but he will win massively. Most Nigerians, politicians inclusive have Obidient interest at heart.Many have decided that they will sacrifice their personal interest for the next 4 years to see what Peter Obi can do the nation.

OSU Statistics department is just next door to IPOB revisionist history office .

Where did you get your stats from you mkpurified Zombidient OSU.

5 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Bontafa: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

OSU Statistics department is just next door to IPOB revisionist history office .

Is that why you are barking naked in the market ?

3 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Princessogaraya(f): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
All we pray for is free and fair election because Peter obi we win

3 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Mrkindness: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

why are you in so much pain ?
Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Ceenaija(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I will not blame you ,tribalism is the only card you have.keep on playing it. I assured you that your antics will fail you. Peter Obi is a goal.
Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
No doubt cool
Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Ceenaija(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I will not blame you ,tribalism is the only card you have.keep on playing it. I assured you that8 your antics will fail you. Peter Obi is a goal.
Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by FirstSon01: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
These people and stupid lies to keep consoling themselves. grin

3 Likes

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Ceenaija(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I will not blame you ,tribalism is the only card you have.keep on playing it. I assured you that your antics will fail you. Peter Obi is a goal.
Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by flamingREED(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you don't Gerrit,...
Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Ifyken2: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ceenaija:

Jennifer663:
Exactly!
Perfectly said
Up to 90% of people with tinubu and obi are atikulated at heart. As you can see anyone can make empty boasts but not all of them can back it up. By 2023 we will meet them at the polls and I hope the people from a region filled with baby factories and drug traffickers will not go back to Biafra or death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Up To 70% Of The People With Atiku & Tinubu Are Obiedient At Heart by Ceenaija(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
people have lost interest in the old system and the managers of the system which includes Atiku and Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

The Result Of My Regression Analysis Shows There Will Be Run-off Btw LP And PDP / Tinubu Started Tribal/ Religious Politics Among 2023 Presidential Contestants / Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.