Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,751 members, 7,965,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife (51928 Views)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by MT: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
If we want Nigeria to move forward, excesses like this must be contained. What economic values do these kings have ?. Marrying recklessly on free handout from the Government. They live opulent life, oppress the poor and not even focused on their traditional roles.

Sadly, it has been turned to tribal wars. This should cut across the entire nation.

All these channels we are wasting state's funds is not nice, it needs to be blocked.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nsonaso(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
greatstephenho:
when are you taking your second wife bro
If you just nak me 1M USD now.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by 2Radii: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

Causing problem.... Nonsense man

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because if na woman you guys go insult her
go marry three husbands na, dem dey hold u?? grin grin

E pain am grin

Wether a go still marry u laslas as my second wife sef grin

I love them aggressive grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by We4all: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ijaya123:
And what happened to Naomi?

When did they part ways? I thought she denied any rift between them.

Does this statement make any sense you?

Then you should have ignored.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Neddstark: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because if na woman you guys go insult her

Shey na idle príck you want?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Mercury12(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
deinomovo:
May you live long.

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery Nationwide
putting your price won't be a bad idea
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Solofresh2: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Save for gospel doctrine, we Yorubas are polygamous by culture.

But personally, I have decided to maintain my wife and children, I no just want polygamous palarva. My personal decision.
maybe you no too get money Sha
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Amah70: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wetin concern you? Na your p ... him de use to satisfy all the women?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by OBALOLA55(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
E BE LIKE THIS PRESENT ONE TOTO NA KONGA (WELL) grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Fabnaija: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Madness! wife na food?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eniolohunda:

Yes he may be living in his forefathers building, he is entitled to it ko kin se omo ale. Let me tell you, he even command respect outside Nigeria. Which none of your land king has achieved. Go and read about him online. I don't have time to educate you on that, this morning.
Stop vomiting nonsense.

A king is a King among his own people alone.
His Dominion does not extend beyond yorubaland, so what are you bragging about.?

What is the noise about?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheGistDay:

https://leadership.ng/exclusive-24-hours-after-taking-new-bride-ooni-of-ife-plans-another-wedding/
That is all they are good at. Gathering women and feeding fat off their people. Nothing else.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by fineberry(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
See cruize
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by kiyomi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Enjoy yourself and enjoy the royalty, who dare to cut ur hand or put a stop to ur ambition (only God) dats d benefit and privillege of been a KING
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
visijo:
That moment in between netflix episodes when you see your reflection in the blank screen and wonder what you are doing with your life grin

Lol, this got me. You no serious... Lol

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Bamijoko1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

What I want u to understand is that the man didn't force those ladies in question and perhaps there is nobody that doesn't like good things, so stop wailing.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Solofresh2:
maybe you no too get money Sha

That's not the determinant factor. Why do we have poor men with 3 to 4 wives if money is so determinant factor?

Meanwhile, we have good numbers of wealthy men with only one wife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by lagdmark(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Why are the ladies running away from the their yoruba King.
No lady want to stay with yoruba Ooni
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Kog45(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Save for gospel doctrine, we Yorubas are polygamous by culture.

But personally, I have decided to maintain my wife and children, I no just want polygamous palarva. My personal decision.
Yul Edochei and Ned Nwoko say hi.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
He can do has he please that's royalty for you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Pwettylinda(f): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
A very useless king on earth.

Aside phuck and marriages what does this king do

Absolutely nothing undecided undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by bewla(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

hi you must be a waist to your family to insult a first class king whom your family my not get the opportunity to sit close to discuss in a thousand mile

You are supposed to be use as masturbation oil

If you go england can you say that of the queen

Oloriburuku

Nonsense child of amadioha

Na your papa prick

Wish it was in the north you there open mouth and insult there king and see how you be roast

You there not talk to pastor in a church without seen member come on you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by everythinggirly(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
He should enjoy, but one thing still remains, all is vanity, nothing will follow you to your grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Neoteny(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
have respect for oni
He his a god in yorubaland
Oh I forgot you have got no respect for your king in alaigbo.
That is even if you have one to be called a king.

That buffoon is just a randy, space-occupying lump of lard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump / Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script / Anambra Masquerade Burnt to Death During Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.