Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu (235 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu by farem: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
DADDY ADEBOYE'S MESSAGE TO HIS WIFE ON THEIR 55TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

My darling @pastorfoluadeboye the woman who has suffered with me, she stood by me when we had nothing. I was the poorest and the least known of all the men after her 55yrs ago. But she left all those who were famous, well to do and she picked me. Thank God, God had made us a success and proven all the oppostions back then wrong. Here is to 55 more years of double love, double grace, double peace, double of heaven on earth.

#PerfectJubilee
#CoupleGoals
#GodFreedUs
#ChurchGist

Re: 55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu by midehi2(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
God continue to bless their union and mine too wink
Re: 55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu by terrezo2002(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations to you Papa and Mama. May the Lord continue to sustain you
Re: 55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congrats for una
Re: 55TH YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Pastor Adeboye's Message To His Wife, Pst Folu by AYNL: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
congratulations
may god continue to uphold you

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest Pays A Visit To Late Bishop Idahosa's Son / Why Must Others Believe In What You Believe? / Woe To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.