Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Sell Millions Of Copies Of Your Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Sell Millions Of Copies Of Your Books (212 Views)

Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books! - Make Regular Income! ' / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / Soft Copies Of J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Millions Of Copies Of Your Books by Divinelove1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hello fellow writers, writing book is one part of the work, while another great and most rewarding part is selling.

What if you can sell several copies of any of your books.

These strategy even allows non writers to sell well howbeit writers of books.

Do you know how to optimize Amazon to publish your books.

Making royalties in dollars isn't a bad idea

Do you know that
A dollar is now 695
$200 is N144,000.

By December 2022, a dollar is forecasted to be N1000. �

If you've not started earning in Dollars, there's no better time than NOW.

The surest way to get good returns on your books that I know of is called Amazon Kindle direct publishing

Let's talk about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)

Amazon KDP involves you Publishing books on Amazon and Earning Royalties in Dollars,

The crazy thing is .... You don't even need to be a writer to make money from Amazon KDP.

In short, I and my friends hate Writing but yet, we've been earning at least N250k from Amazon every month for the past 12 months.

Want to find out how we did this?

I'm hosting a FREE video that shows you how to get started on Amazon KDP

Inside this FREE video, you'd learn how to:
-Create a FREE foreign account
-Research for books to publish on Amazon
-Get content FOR FREE for your books and lots more.

P.S - This FREE VIDEO is only available for the first 50 people, after the 50th Person, it'll be brought down.

(1) (Reply)

Resume Writing Service: Get A Professional Resume With A Free Cover Letter / Synw Congratulates Khalid Imam At 50 / Mysterious Old Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.