Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) (26203 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by AlexB300: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Sometimes i do wonder how OBI managed in creeping into this presidential contest. I don't even take him like a serious contender atall. But what can i say, we have the whole of 5% people screaming his name like vagabonds all over social media. Incoming Social media president indeed.

The ndi dot ... Few of them chasing lizards and fighting over Ancestral land in the southeast. Another few of them internally displaced in different IDP's camp all over the country, even in Bornu.

Handfull of them in Lagos, either selling gala in traffic, or dealing in Mpummiri, or wandering all over the place like homeless scavangers.

Then the remaining lucky few who manage to escape the afganEASTERN , and travelled out. Peter is still going after them scamming and defrauding them of their sufferred hard earn dollars all in the name of Political funding and Lecture gate fee.

The $150m dollar scam he denied still dey pain me uptill now. How can one man be scammer and also a liar

Do this people think atall??

Truth his bitter ofcourse.
are you after obi, his supporters or ndi dots?
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Obi is no longer a boy, obi is now a man. cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2022
onez:
Atiku and Tinubu should do the honorable thing and endorse Peter Obi otherwise big disgrace await them.
is it by force?

Vote your candidate and let every other person vote theirs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by rusher14: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Obi visited England and the Queen died.

Coincidental?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Mmirinma: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Sometimes i do wonder how OBI managed in creeping into this presidential contest. I don't even take him like a serious contender atall. But what can i say, we have the whole of 5% people screaming his name like vagabonds all over social media. Incoming Social media president indeed.

The ndi dot ... Few of them chasing lizards and fighting over Ancestral land in the southeast. Another few of them internally displaced in different IDP's camp all over the country, even in Bornu.

Handfull of them in Lagos, either selling gala in traffic, or dealing in Mpummiri, or wandering all over the place like homeless scavangers.

Then the remaining lucky few who manage to escape the afganEASTERN , and travelled out. Peter is still going after them scamming and defrauding them of their sufferred hard earn dollars all in the name of Political funding and Lecture gate fee.

The $150m dollar scam he denied still dey pain me uptill now. How can one man be scammer and also a liar

It's worrisome that you are an old timer who joined nairaland when it still had values. The hate in you will be your undoing in this life. It's not a curse, I'm just stating your obvious based on your antecedents. Goodluck if you change your wicked heart on time to beat the date of your impending doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Counterfeit: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Iponall your ratings and long epistles, you only managed to garner just two miserable likes. What did that tell you, little boy? You made no sense in your write up.

lhordspy:

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by LordPjay: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Why the hate

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Counterfeit: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Upon all your rantings and long epistles, you only managed to garner just two miserable likes. What did that tell you, little boy? You made no sense in your write up.

lhordspy:

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Hardy123(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2022
This man is a joker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Paullo19: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry cry lizard
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Paullo19: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi is acting like we are under a colony.

The voters are all here in Nigeria but he is visiting places that have no relevancy with Nigeria's election.

Or maybe he is planning to employ some EU officials as Ministers of our various government institutions grin

Anyway, the other various contenders, EU officials visited them in Nigeria in their various houses but Peter obi has to waste fund to travel there.

Peter obi isn't president yet but he has traveled all over the world with campaign funds, he even traveled more than Buhari his travelling buddy. This is the same man that want to curb government spending.

Which campaign fund.. Make u still get small sense... He collect money from you??
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Naz34(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:

They know he's incapacitated

Why suffer an old great grand father of 89 years to visit you in Europe, which time will he have left to see his doctors?
lol..... you no get any reasonable point to counter that man comment bro. Abeg just keep quiet for quoting him he has given you K.O at close range

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by etrouble: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Very good.

Europeans will vote for him next year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Agbado Bois will avoid this...

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Paullo19: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Image123:

What meaningful conversation has Obi held regards economy and development besides wailing and comical comparisons of spurious
data?

Go and ask your grandfather
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Is agbado the minister of education or labour.

Zombidients can never understand how things is run in their own country
THE SAME FULANI HERDSMAN THAT CALLED LAGOS THE DIRTIEST CITY IN THE WORLD.

YOU ARE NOW BACK TO YOUR VOMIT grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Naz34(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:

They know he's incapacitated

Why suffer an old great grand father of 89 years to visit you in Europe, which time will he have left to see his doctors?
lol... abeg keep quiet o. For quoting that comment that man just gave you a soun ding K.O . You no just get reasonable response

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Workers aat the. EU wearing canvas to work...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

If them born emilokan well make im waka just 25% of wetin Okwute de waka... He would be exposed summarily or even give up the ghost in transit
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Image123(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Paullo19:

Go and ask your grandfather

As expected, no answers. You go wail tire after election results.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Iceman2017(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

This is one of the reasons I hate to open Nairaland. You will see hatred and tribalism at its peak.
Just see how bitter this one is against a particular tribe. If you hate Peter Obi, that's right but bringing the Igbo nation to it is out of sheer hatred. There are Igbos that supports Tinubu and Atiku too. Jeez
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Boss469(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You dey call a certain region shit hole while in reality Nigeria na 4th world country. Have some shame.
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

if the most sophisticated tribe in the world are still minning human skulls for ritual in other to be rich like dangote in this Morden days then you imagine how they are living in 60s,this are the tribe that wants a drug user and a seller to be their president ,can you imagine? When you visit lagos try visit aguda ,Coker, amuwo odofin,iba volks,abule ado ,olodi apapa, satellite Town,tedi village, ask people around the tribe that owned 90% of the buildings in those areas, from gala to millionaire while some from owo mi da with four wives to later be killed in touts fighting,
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You life is as miserable as what you wrote, a disdainful, tribalistic child of hate
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2022
todaynewsreview:
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has visited the Headquarter of the European Union in his overseas world consultation.

In a tweet, Peter Obi said,

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1567893632849428480?t=QYOX41f8fKOuYVjYjExWgA&s=19
Mr Obi let me remind you that the election is here not in all those foreign places you are going instead of you to e building hour structure here you are busy galeventing across Europe. EU will do the voting for you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2022
todaynewsreview:
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has visited the Headquarter of the European Union in his overseas world consultation.

In a tweet, Peter Obi said,

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1567893632849428480?t=QYOX41f8fKOuYVjYjExWgA&s=19

Obi to win by landslide, the incoming president of Europe.

Tinubu the incoming President of Nigeria.

My only joy in this election is the 3 men r better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by middex: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Dynasty102:

Was agbado the president when he was negotiating with ASUU to call off the strike which turned out to be a flop?

Peter Obi is negotiating the best price to sell Nigeria. Seriously consulting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2022
KingKO22:
This one will finish the remain Nigeria money traveling from one country to others

He just dey find any Wight man he would snap wit just for his miscreants zombidients.

IPOB incoming president grin

Seem this man is still receiving advice from his MAD-MAN

You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Davytech(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Nice one

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560Nice one

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Nice one

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2022
onez:
Atiku and Tinubu should do the honorable thing and endorse Peter Obi otherwise big disgrace await them.

Big disappointment awaits you and all 5%ters
Re: Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2022
citizenY:

With the way he skimmed Anambra's money to build his family brewery, recouping his current expenses will be "piece of cake."

So SAB MIller a south Africa brewer that is the largest brewer in the world was started by Peter Obi's family!!! Haba Oga make una get small shame when una dey lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week / I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.