Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) (741 Views)

11 Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Former Governors / Buhari Humiliates Tinubu - Premium Times / You Can Accuse Osinbajo Of Anything But Not Corruption - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by floret23(f): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
The EFCC Chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa, in an interview with This Day newspaper last June said the presidential candidate of the APC, Bola tinubu, is under investigation over assets declaration.

Mr tinubu’s source of wealth has been the subject of controversies with many Nigerians calling for his investigation.

Although the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, denied any plan to investigate Mr tinubu, a copy of a letter from the EFCC to the Code of Conduct Bureau demanding copies of Mr tinubu’s asset disclosure form had circulated on social media.

According to The Peoples Gazette, an online news medium that broke the news, the letter dated 6 November, 2020, was signed by the then Lagos zonal head, Mr Bawa, who is now the Chairman of the EFCC.

Mr tinubu has been accused of having interest in alpha beta Consulting and diverting Lagos State cash through the company.

In a 40-page document submitted to a Lagos high court in 2020, Dapo Apara, a former managing director of the company, accused Mr tinubu and Akin Doherty, a former commissioner in Lagos, of money laundering, fraud, tax evasion, and several other corrupt practices.

Deji Adeyanju, the convener of Concerned Nigerians, on 25 October, 2019, had also petitioned the EFCC to probe Mr tinubu about the source of money delivered in bullion vans to his Ikoyi home on the eve of the 2019 presidential election.

The EFCC had over the years dismissed media questioning regarding Mr Adeyanju’s petition against Mr Tinubu’s.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/549629-special-report-11-forgotten-cases-of-alleged-corruption-by-former-nigerian-state-governors.html

1 Like

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by madridguy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by floret23(f): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin
If Tinubu is not paying you 500k monthly for this dirty job, he is cheating your destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by floret23(f): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

What is stopping your father to buy such a house for you? Or what is stopping you from buying such a house for your children?

That your father is poor doesn't mean every father is poor. If you're poor, everyone else must not be poor.

The rich are not the poor's problem.

Learn or Perish.
Because his father is not a drug baron and thief like Tinubu you lord.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Owopariola001: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:
Because his father is not a drug baron and thief like Tinubu you lord.

Don't mistake everyone to be your uncle.

Not every rich person is a drug baron.
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

Don't mistake everyone to be your uncle.

Not every rich person is a drug baron.

Is tinubu a drug baron or not. Since you know him very well. While at it, tell us his age, the name of his parents, the schools he attended, his source of wealth, the number of children he has,

Should I go on?

Tinubu is not the problem, the problem na you idiots wey dey support am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Owopariola001: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Is tinubu a drug baron or not. Since you know him very well. While at it, tell us his age, the name of his parents, the schools he attended, his source of wealth, the number of children he has,

Should I go on?

Tinubu is not the problem, the problem na you idiots wey dey support am.

Don't mistake me for your uncle wey be idiot.
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by PresidObi: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2022
We all have decided to vote for Peter Obi

Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed represent the interests of we the Nigerian youths, the very young and the very old.

We must all vote for Peter Obi.

Agriculture will be a big business

Food will be cheaper

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

Don't mistake me for your uncle wey be idiot.

Which uncle, mugu!
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by floret23(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

Don't mistake everyone to be father of Owopariola001.

Not every rich person is a drug baron like Tinubu.
You are right boy.
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Racoon(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
This bullion vans case have not been forgotten. They will surely play it as a joker when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Owopariola001: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:
You are right boy. I'm very stupid. In fact, my parents are foolish for giving me the name of a small flower.

grin grin

Sorry, I feel your pain.

With time, you'll heal. cheesy cheesy
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by floret23(f): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

grin grin

Sorry, I feel your pain.

With time, you'll heal. cheesy cheesy
Always hiding your pain under laughing emojis. Tinubu the drug baron is your problem not me. He is the one that stole your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Owopariola001: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:
Always hiding your pain under laughing emojis. Tinubu the drug baron is your problem not me. He is the one that stole your destiny.

Hehehehe. cheesy cheesy

If it's the pain of living as if you don't have a destiny that is hurting you, say it clearly. We'll pray for you.

Hurt no more, for the Lord your God, will bring succor in your life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by floret23(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Owopariola001:

Hehehehe. cheesy cheesy

If it's the pain of living as if you don't have a destiny that is hurting you, say it clearly. We'll pray for you.

Hurt no more, for the Lord your God, will bring succor in your life. cheesy cheesy
Do not use the name of the divine One for frivolity and mediocrity in the name of politics. Don't add to your problems. May you receive mercy.
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Shikini: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sad
Re: Forgotten Case Of Alleged Corruption By Bola Tinubu | Premium Times (Pics) by Owopariola001: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
floret23:
Do not use the name of the divine One for frivolity and mediocrity in the name of politics. Don't add to your problems. May you receive mercy.

Lol.

I only prayed for you.

But if you have more problems other than the pain of living without a destiny. Say it clearly, I'll pray more for you.

Believe, for the Lord, your God is the Most Benevolent. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Misquoted I Never Endorsed Obi" - Babachir Lawal / An Open Letter To Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke- Johnnyessence / Obi Is A Serious Threat To Tinubu & His Supporters. They're Seriously Wailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.