Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,577 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? (3031 Views)

Bolubunmi Dis Is Geniuly A Man Over 40 Wantin To Link Up Wit U Mail Me At Toyinj / Hello Any Deltans In The House / Any Lovely Girl There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by BroCel: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2006
Hello,

I am interested in Olubunmi and will like us to meet. Am currently residing at Port Harcourt.

Contact me through my mail box ocpranks@yahoo.com. so that we can make plans on how to meet.

Regards till I hear from you.

Bro Cel.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by BroCel: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2006
Hello,

I am interested in Olubunmi and will like us to meet. Am currently residing at Port Harcourt.

Contact me through my mail box ocpranks@yahoo.com. so that we can make plans on how to meet.

Regards till I hear from you.

Bro Cel.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2006
we've heard you, no need to post twice
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by luface(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2006
people like OLUBINPE are a disgrace to this country, & i think hes a fool for thinking he can con people with such a cheap story, people plz dont be decieved the picture posted is of a model & she definately not a nigerian. angry
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy this lady has receive loadz of insults cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by dimejilee(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2006
Na wa for u oooooooooooo. From Imo state, with yoruba name
u can hook me on 08037771894. oladimeji is the name
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Drsmart(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2006
gal, u tria make u lie 2 us oh but no be only u sabe the thing. i sabi to love gals. if na lie tria my number kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided8065488255
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by AKOMOLA: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2006
If u have a BSN in Nursing , or an associate degree from an accredited institution in Nairaland, u have a big opportunity of not only working in US but also meeting future husband that are Nairaland origin all over the state. Pls single female only, bt the ages of 22 - 35. This is not a joke, United State is currently short of Nurses and Doctors. Post ur brief identification and u will be glad u did.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by AKOMOLA: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2006
Bimpe , or whoever posts for her, , , u said u need a man from anywhere in the word, there are thousands of gays all over the word , even in that Niraland. Do u want them? There are thousands of men in nairaland looking for women. Are u interested in coming abroad ? or what are u trying to say
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by hanson: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2006
how do u want me to believe that trash?
a girl as pretty as u are to stay for that long without a guy?You dont seem to know what men can do?
Well my dear I dont believe you.And even if I should apply for the post ,before I reach you about one hundred and one people must have reached before me.But I appreciate your beauty I l,  you
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Idekeson(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2006
My name Ikechukwu. My father's name Ayodele and my mother's name is Amina. I'm a graduate student studying lawyer at University of Zaria. Hit me, I think we have a few things in common. grin grin grin
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by mochafella(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2006
Idekeson:

My name Ikechukwu. My father's name Ayodele and my mother's name is Amina. I'm a graduate student studying lawyer at University of Zaria. Hit me, I think we have a few things in common. grin grin grin
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by luface(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2006
[][My name Ikechukwu. My father's name Ayodele and my mother's name is Amina. I'm a graduate student studying lawyer at University of Zaria. Hit me, I think we have a few things in common.

which kind format be this?
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by luface(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2006
[quote][/quote]My name Ikechukwu. My father's name Ayodele and my mother's name is Amina. I'm a graduate student studying lawyer at University of Zaria. Hit me, I think we have a few things in common.

which kind format be this?
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by luckynas(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2006
men i dont know where to start from , hte truth whether people beleive it or not , is that that person bimpe or whatever she calls herself is a guy posing as a gurl, THIS IS A PURE CASE OF 419 and let me give u a little prophesy" u will be caught this year if u don't repent.
the annoying thing is that this so called yahoo boys are the real magas and mugus.
i'll like to use this upportunity to advise guys to be carefull and shine there eyes well.this guys are just spoiling show 4 the real people.
my advice to them is "get a life" and get a job" 419 no be work oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by luckynas(m): 12:22am On Apr 01, 2006
men i dont know where to start from , hte truth whether people beleive it or not , is that  that person bimpe or whatever she calls herself is a guy posing as a gurl, THIS IS A PURE CASE OF 419 and let me give u  a little prophesy" u will be caught this year if u don't repent.
the annoying thing is that this so called yahoo boys are the real magas and mugus.
i'll like to use this upportunity to advise guys to be carefull and shine there eyes well.this guys are just spoiling show 4 the real people.
my advice to them is "get a life" and get a job" 419 no be work oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by oluwabiyi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2006
you have scared the pretty lady away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by kennyluv(m): 4:45am On Apr 05, 2006
tongue hello bimpe,am kenny am new here,well am not up to that age range,but if thats is really ur pics,you are an angel send from above,and i wish you the best in the marriage institution
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by samoski: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2006
hello bimpe how r u doing like to know ya is that gona posible?
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by youlaw: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2006
How come oluwole and olubimpe is from imo?Na wa o.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by youlaw: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2006
How come oluwole and olubimpe is from imo?Na wa o.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by raphy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant stop lafing how can there be a real womaen on nairaland cry
all woamen r afke now adays abi cry olubimbe am not taikin bout u
so dont be annoy if u r real 4 d 4i9ers i want u 2 sign out of nairaland s
site soo it could be safe, make una no spoil am 4 us abeg oooooooooo cry grin grin
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by eveseh(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2006
where are all the lovely men are.

here is a beautiful lady cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by 2cantango(f): 3:09pm On May 06, 2006
eveseh:

here is a beautiful lady cheesy cheesy

here is another one cheesy grin
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by eveseh(f): 3:16pm On May 06, 2006
2cantango:

here is another one cheesy grin

waahahah,u,u are too much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Montana: 5:20am On Jun 20, 2006
a lot of girls around the world ( not just the US) are scared to connect with guys from nigeria, cuz they are afraid of getting a yahoo boy. someone should come up with an easy way to tell the yahoo boys from the good guys in nigeria that just want someone to talk to. that would make it so much easier for women around the world to trust guys in nigeria. but alas, we have no way to tell until they start asking us for money and that sucks, cuz for many women, by then, they've lost their hearts to these evil boys who will take them for everything they have. it ain't right. the internet could be the greatest place on earth for people to hook up, but women get burned and tell other women. soon we will all get scared away. just from the horror stories we've heard.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by diddy4(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2006
this thread is funny. even after the girl was exposed,abi the man was exposed, people still blindly posted their numbers and yahoo id. nawa ooo. is dis how dumb some naija guys are. so dumb dat they dont even take precautions at all. becasue the pics the guy posted is beautiful, all the dumb guys dat didnt listen to the possibility of her being a 419er posted their contact info. hmmm, nawa ooo.

@montana

Only God can save us. their is no easy way to identify them but to be careful and maybe luck will be on your side and u will find a good guy.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by BigShishi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2006
hi olubimpe, my name is Zechariah kuruzuntalagozo, i'm from da kabodi tribe in Guinea, but i've lived in Naija all my life, my dad is a king and je owns many mansions, cars, maids , goats, dogs, maids, she-males, helicopter, fighting monkey e.t.c

Iam intersted in your courtship and believe me you wont work anotha day in ur life, contact me on my email, zechruzu006@hotmail.com
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by mukina2: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2006
shut up yola lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2006
SHISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On Some white lies cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by dominobaby(f): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rotflmfineao!!!

Oh lawd!
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Smano(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2006
If it is true that you need a man there is someone that will love to meet you on this line 08024764092 or e-mail Smanobolaji@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Ideal Godfearing Spouse That Values Me,marriage,god,& Wedding / Husband Needed / durhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.