Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

How 9ja Insecurity Made Me A Fortune Of Steady Income - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How 9ja Insecurity Made Me A Fortune Of Steady Income (276 Views)

Damaged Vehicles For Sale – Don’t Spend A Fortune / Make Steady Income With Your Car's Booth Or Trunk / SOLD Few Months 9ja Used Mercedes Benz S550 4matic N9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 9ja Insecurity Made Me A Fortune Of Steady Income by Yisaayobamidele(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
You won't Believe This .....

Insecurity is one of the biggest and most common problem in Nigeria and only the citizens for victim of this problem all the time

We are naturally Blessed with Natural Resources as a nation but unfortunately we have no good Leaders/ Government

This has made a Lots of People take Law into their hands by Looking for all Means to Protect Themselves, Families and Most Cherished Property since the so called government are not really relevant

The Most Disturbing and Terrifying aspect of this Insecurity Problem in the Case of Car Theft and Hijack

For crying out Loud

It's only in Nigeria you will Work so Hard, Make Money and Buy your Dream Car only to be in Deep Fear of Cruising it the Way you like just Because of the Rate of Insecurity (car thefts/hijack)

This is a Big Societal Problem and Solution to this Problem is in Need and in High Demand

And that's how I Made my Fortune (still making it) form 9ja's Insecurity Problem.
People are Ready and Willing to spend any amount to Protect their most Cherished Property (car/vehicle)

So I look for a solution to Solve Societal Insecurity Biggest Problem and I get Paid Something for Providing and Offering The Solution

WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?

The only Solution to Car Thefts and Hijacks is to Install a GPS Tracking Device in The Car/Vehicle

This will Give The Owner Full Control Access to;

✅ Track and Know the Car Location

✅ Remotely Shut down and Start the Car/vehicle

✅ Listen to Every on Going Conversation within the Car/Vehicle

✅Get Notify when the Car Battery is Tempered With.

So I Bank Lots of Cash Providing This Solution solving the Societal Insecurity problem, The Business Mode is Called "Car Tracking Installation Business"

This is also how Most Advanced Countries reduce the Rate of Car Theft and Fight Insecurity

It's Untapped Profitable and Very Lucrative Business Model But Interestingly, Only few People known about it �

This is a Perfect Opportunity for you if you will love to Create a Source of Income or Another Source of Income

The skill can be learned and master in two weeks and then offered as a service to large organizations such as;-Government- Churches- Companies - Private organizations - plus plenty of other others

Do you know what the most Interesting part is?

- No Engineering/ Technical Experience is needed.

- You don't need to know how to Drive a Car.

- Not even a University diploma or a School Certificate

You can also take Advantage of this and start ranking millions just like Myself, my Students and Colleagues

If This is Something you will Love to do, then I have a FREE VIDEO that Explain A-Z of How to start This Business From the Scratch

This Video Worth a lot so I will be giving it out for FREE to only the First 50 Serious PEOPLE

Get Instant Access Here
https://www.facebook.com/100073078473305/posts/pfbid02i4tAw2siJdUFVeWmFFzyx2vnNYLPk9EYvLcmMgsnv6gNXNekWR1CNdopXXTsYBK7l/?app=fbl

See you Inside �

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2014 XLE / Registered 2004 Toyota Camry @ 1.250M / First Body 2007 Camry V6 2.350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.