Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,921 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice (508 Views)

Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 / Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. / Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice by Bonavi: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
There is palpable fears in the camp of Tinubu about the choice of Shettima. Sources claimed that Tinubu didnt make the choice himself that the choice of Shettima was forced on him as the only way he will get the support of the cabal. The Tinubu camp in the meetings after meetings were rooting for a northern christian as has always been the case but the powers that be vehemently rejected it. Tinubu's inner men asked him to reject it on the basis that it did not reflect the normal presidential arrangement that has ever reflected muslim-Christian ticket. But according to sources, the major fears within the camp is that Tinubu is just a placeholder for Shettima to ascend the presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Haha
Confused party
Re: Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice by babyfaceafrica: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stale news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice by Ogaralifor: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu's choice of a muslim VP is a sign of complete disregard for the christian populations in Nigeria,
He who fails to heed the councel of elders will pay dearly. My PVC, my power.
Re: Fears In Tinubu's Camp About Shettima's Choice by Nyamuri: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Peter Obituary Supporter's Sleeping Over APC Bad Market To Them / Obidients One Word For Femi Fani Kayode / I Don't Understand Why People Don't Praise My Government For Performing -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.