Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,528 members, 7,968,492 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:20 AM

Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election (31966 Views)

How Fully Armed is Our Security Agencies Against Obidients Madness Tomorrow? / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Ogaga87(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Last endsars riot , they burnt down police station and patrol vans, it was PCRC and we the people that contributed money to repair the damages

Make dey sha keep their unruly behaviour only in the east

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by profmallor: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obidents threaten people way too much, frankly while I see Tinubu as been quite very corrupt, the fear of what would be unleashed on Non obidents if Obi wins has given me a rethink on how his Government might be run. Obidents need to tone down on the threats, and focus more on what Obi has to offer. Not everyone would like Obi, and not everyone would dislike him either, its a democracy. Hate only breads more hate in response and thats not what Obi needs at the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Str8talk21: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sex starved woman ranting! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Promising5555: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is this why buhari has refused to reverse the recommendation on fixing APC card carrying members on key positions in the INEC? Kemi. Please stop acting like devil himself
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Picardor2: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
plaindealer:
Sadly, Obi will lose and Igbos will go on rampage, for sure.

Nigeria must be ready to deal with them decisively.

We see whether he will lose

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Ogaga87(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
BATified2023:
that is the reality
Many of u are already saying u will bring up endsars madness of how u destroyed lagos if pandora him tu lie loses

Everyone is aware of your game plan so if u do anyhow after he loses u see anyhow

Your ipob bureau of statistics will fail u again cos by the time u realise the real voters don’t make unnecessary noise online then u lose out that’s when u will start shouting rigging

U people eye go clear n if u misbehave u will b dealth with

Keep shut mugu.. All the agberos terrorising Lagos and its environs are seen as ENDSARS criminals but igbo.. The day you get sense, Nigeria will gain independence from itself....
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Olayetan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
I fear the aftermath of next year election, definitely riot will break out regardless of whoever wins...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Ogaga87(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Islandlady:
Seconded
Any Ipob that go rampage after the election should be Shoot on sight by our gallant army

Good riddance to bad Rubbish!

Yuroba agbado, macaroni nor be igbo jare...
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by antibullshit: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
TriCee:
Where are people getting these useless and worrisome predictions from? Did anyone threaten violence after elections?

Oh, is this the only game plan the oppositions have now? Tag Obi supporters as violent? The same bashing APC did throughout Jonathan's tenure is now called violence?

The 1million March across the country was all peaceful, so if you all are planning to use your thugs as Obi supporters, you failed already.
Don't mind these nincompoops! They are trying to tag the OBIDIENT movement as violent because they don't know what else to do. They're also trying to tag it as an Igbo movement which its not! Who is worse than buhari when it comes to violence ? Has Obi ever said that the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood ?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by DonMekino(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Asgard73:
IPOB are attracting hate tor themselves with their aggressive and hate campaign

You insult Nigerians.. disrespect them and threaten .. and you want same humans to vote your candidates by fire by force

IPOB really brainwashed some foolish ones .. and now violence is their new way of life ... without brain

I support kemi and government on this ... because Na wetin they wish for others ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Show me the violence, you ppl be lying upandan

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by sammirano: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

I see herd of Tinubu BATstards fooling themselves above…

My happiness is that everybody in the country, including security agencies, now knows that Peter Obi is now a security risk.

If they still like Nigeria as it is, then 2023 must be free and fair and be seen by all as so.

That is the only condition precedent that there will be peace if Peter Obi loses.

But the shortest route to set this country ablaze is to manipulate the election process and rig Peter Obi out; Nigeria will burn. And this time it will not be only Igbos or only in the Southeast.

You will see a groundswell of revolution from the Southeast, Southsouth, Southwest and the Bible Belt.

Fools like Kemi who want to test our resolve can go ahead and manipulate the elections.

Ndi ala!

I trust the Nig army, that your flat skill will receive precision bullets, I dare you to try nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by adekolaelect(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

My happiness is that everybody in the country, including security agencies, now knows that Peter Obi is now a security risk.

If they still like Nigeria as it is, then 2023 must be free and fair and be seen by all as so.

That is the only condition precedent that there will be peace if Peter Obi loses.

But the shortest route to set this country ablaze is to manipulate the election process and rig Peter Obi out; Nigeria will burn. And this time it will not be only Igbos or only in the Southeast.

You will see a groundswell of revolution from the Southeast, Southsouth, Southwest and the Bible Belt.

Fools like Kemi who want to test our resolve can go ahead and manipulate the elections.

Ndi ala!
Mumu is bragging free and fair about the election that zoo want to conduct ,are you telling me it is better for you to be an Animals in the zoo? What has changed you to believed in one zoo Nigeria you always fight against . If you like Bragg from today till tomorrow .winer will be declared and if any stupid Obidient try not to be Obidient after election Phython dance of the past will be a child play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Eriokanmi: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
omenka:
If you like, don't heed the warning now. Keep talking trash. If you bring your ass out to constitute any security threat after the election, no matter how small the threat is, you'd be met with an overwhelming punishment, you'd never consider repeating same again.
We're not voting Tinubu. Ę na gbogbo owo yin. O maa lulę pii

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by brightDdon(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Islandlady:
Seconded
Any Ipob that go rampage after the election should be Shoot on sight by our gallant army

Good riddance to bad Rubbish!

@your Profile pic,,,

very satanic.

You and your family are suffering as a result of APC and you are still supporting APC , are you possessed of poverty and suffering?

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by broadman20: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
plaindealer:
Sadly, Obi will lose and Igbos will go on rampage, for sure.

Nigeria must be ready to deal with them decisively.

Whatever you mention always is either what you love, what you fear or what you have respect for.

Example, do you mention death always?

I can truly understand your fear and respect for Peter Obi so continue my dear.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by GeneralPula: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

I am a northerner. Why won't you allow them to go? Afonja Unity beggar

Emeka claiming northerner..

Jokes on you sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Gohs: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obi is going to win 2023 elections. . .

It will SHOCK some people — but take heart.
The economy of Nigeria will bounce back because of Peter Obi. . .

CONFIRM!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by ATLIEN2027: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
The Peter Obi tuary brainwashed IPIG terrorist Zombidients will go back to their terrorist camp once they realize that their Peter Obi IPOB project has failed. They will go back to calling Nigeria Zoo again, we already know their plan. The Army will deal with them as usual.
Namdiot Cowar Cownu has been forgotten and abandoned for now.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
omenka:
This message is endorsed by United Nations Human Rights Commission. cool

Those anancephalous troglodytes and guttersnipes will get what is coming to them if they tried any of that nzobu nzobu ayimba ayi shit on Nigeria after their assess and that of their useless candidate are sand blasted on election Day.

A Benue man is talking tribalsim ? Someone whose people are experiencing a genocide ? Someone struggling bitterly with financial woes? That bambiallah give me money thing won't help you go far o grin
We Obidient nigerians rejects behaves and scammers, we labour honestly

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Denko2721987(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Onyiiobi7735 post=116503570]
Why is it that many on this forum are tribalistic animals?[/quote

U they mind the pathetic senseless bunch. Tinubu is rich, Obi is rich but u never see them insulting or killing themselves over silly ethnic and political sentiments but these poor ones will be doing that to their very selves which politicians will never do for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by yashau(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

A Tinubu U.rchin speaking
Foolish statement. So Nigerian youths, celebrities and other Youths across Nigeria who clamoured for their rights at the Lekki Toll Gate are now Obidients and Igbos.
That means no vote for Tinubu from Lagos and South West....except Oshodi NURTW branch.

Most of these elderly BAT supporters have failed to realise about 90% of Youths even from Yorubaland will not vote for Tinubu. They think all youths are Igbos
Big lie we ate Omoluabi and not ipob
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by olatuns2017: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1567956565394587652?t=MfrzkMC4ZULW3hDKQzlxHg&s=19

It's can only happen in SE

If they made mistake come out in Lagos....during or after elections

It's a gona

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by yashau(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Ndi ala!
Ogbeni if Peter Obi lose the election Yoruba we not join for your madness we are Omolubi not Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by DARLYNBOI: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
This kemi opinion is dedicated to all the BATstards on nairaland.... grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Multitalented1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
You are such a big fool for spewing this nonsense here, you flat headed Mpuru Mriri addicts are doing so much!

A Tinubu U.rchin speaking
Foolish statement. So Nigerian youths, celebrities and other Youths across Nigeria who clamoured for their rights at the Lekki Toll Gate are now Obidients and Igbos.
That means no vote for Tinubu from Lagos and South West....except Oshodi NURTW branch.

Most of these elderly BAT supporters have failed to realise about 90% of Youths even from Yorubaland will not vote for Tinubu. They think all youths are Igbos
[/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by reddingtonblack: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
meshach5000:
Even if peter obi does not win this election it will remain a clear fact that APC and PDP has nothing else to offer, other than to continue from where they stopped. we need to be truthful to ourselves here!!

peter obi is never the saint among all truly, but its not a bad idea trying a new set of people entirely and disregarding any form of sentiments..

i just wish people will use their conscience instead of allowing themselves to be mislead by so-called people who in recent years have done nothing to improve the interest of the common man.

I would have moved on but that part got me, firstly are you aware Peter OBi has been corridors of power since 2007 and his exist from PDP is not even up to 6month. 14yrs

So what exactly makes Peter OBi qualify to be among the new class of aspirant Nigerians should give a chance

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by BOTTAN4Real: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dr Kemi Pharm.D���
@KemiOlunloyo
If Bola Tinubu loses the elections and any Emilo kan hits the streets with violence or attacks on INEC, I support the Nigerian Army dealing with them mercilessly. If you love yourself stay home after voting. We will not tolerate election violence or Lekki Pro Max shit�
#KemifiedNG
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by BOTTAN4Real: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dr Kemi Pharm.D���
@KemiOlunloyo
If Bola. A. Tinubu loses the elections and any emilokan hits the streets with violence or attacks on INEC, I support the Nigerian Army dealing with them mercilessly. If you love yourself stay home after voting. We will not tolerate election violence or Lekki Pro Max shit�
#KemifiedNG
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Bridget95(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
MuscularDick:
You must be a Vagabond. Useless girl with no home training. Product of baby factory.
ur fuull of shi.t man !
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Eastlandx: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Asgard73:
IPOB are attracting hate tor themselves with their aggressive and hate campaign

You insult Nigerians.. disrespect them and threaten .. and you want same humans to vote your candidates by fire by force

IPOB really brainwashed some foolish ones .. and now violence is their new way of life ... without brain

I support kemi and government on this ... because Na wetin they wish for others ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Too many ediots like you.smh
Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by Eastlandx: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
omenka:
If you like, don't heed the warning now. Keep talking trash. If you bring your ass out to constitute any security threat after the election, no matter how small the threat is, you'd be met with an overwhelming punishment, you'd never consider repeating same again.
we will see about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Speaker, 9 Other Inaugurated Edo Assembly Members, Visit, Congratulate Obaseki / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2023) / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.