Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Folic Acid Benefits For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Folic Acid Benefits For Men (269 Views)

UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online / Why Every 18+ Nigerian Woman Should Take Folic Acid Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Folic Acid Benefits For Men by ekwe552: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2022
Is folic acid good for male fertility?
Do males require folic acid? You should be aware of the benefits of iron supplements for males attempting to conceive if you're trying to get pregnant.

I realize that folic acid is essential to take in order to get ready for pregnancy, but does my partner also need to take a supplement?

Pregnant women should eat their leafy greens, and soon-to-be fathers should consider what they put in their bodies. This is due to the fact that attempting to reproduce usually benefits from an excellent diet. There is also some data linking folic acid to male fertility, and it appears that more folic acid may be better in this case.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/09/folic-acid-benefits-for-men.html

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Akara And Pap Combination To Humans. / Cure For Hepatitis B / Enjoy Quality And Affordable Health Plan That Covers All Your Medical Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.