Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,348 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch (19036 Views)

Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents / Mikhail Gorbachev: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To ex-Soviet Leader / Shinzo Abe: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To Slain Japan ex-PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch by cayorday89(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2022
salesbloo:
May her soul R.I.P

What will change with the passing of the Queen and assumption of the throne by King Charles III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E05ZzfLmR5A

1.It is no longer Queen's English but King's English
2. It is no longer Queen's Counsel but King's Counsel
3. It is no longer Her Majesty but his Majesty
4. It is no longer Her Majesty's Pleasure, but His Majesty's Pleasure
5. national anthem to notes, coins, stamps, postboxes and passports will change:
This overtime has become the norms, so that nursery rhymes of we going to London to see the queen will now be changed to I am going to London to see the King...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch by SeyiJay(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Queen Elizabeth the best president England ever had. May her soul rest in peace.

I have just been released from nairaland prison after almost two years of incarceration just for asking an innocent question, but no problem, I have forgivened the moderator that banned me, but I won't forget.
Let me use this opportunity to thank all the people who founded time to visit me while I was inside the nairaland prison, vickyrotex, enemyofpeace, ajepako, fatymore, iyangbali, folake4u, enemyofprogress, Holluwhakemmy, funjosh, funkybabee, notoriousbabe and a hose of other good people that are so numerable to mention. God bless you all, ti yin na a de o.

I also want to thank all those that tooked care of me in the prison Mr lalasticlala, Mrs Dominique and Mrs Mynd44, I thank you for all the good foods you always bring for me in the prison, most especially, agbado, cassava and yam, I thank you also for always helping me with water to bath and for always providing mosquito cords for me, without you, hunger and mosquitoes for finish me for nairaland prison. To the moderator that banned me, I have forgivened you because to sin is woman and to forgive is ordained. No wahala, one love.

Congrats on your 'Freedom' bro! Go and sin no more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults / Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.