Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) (1848 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) / MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2022
20 DAYS TO #GoldenPenis!!

STOP BEING A CHEAP-A$S PIECE OF SHIIT!!

Before I talk about this one, I want to first of all appreciate you all for all the anticipation of the #GoldenPenis project for the last 10 days, this is a collective effort no matter how little each and every one of you KINGS contribute.
We have 20 days to go!!

Back To Today's Topic...

Do not belittle yourself because of pvvssy, pls i beg you, learn to be the price! You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to her but because of the fact that you don't act like such, she will take advantage of you. undecided

LEARN TO HAVE STANDARDS! Stop being cheap for these BIITTCHES, i'm talking about when she tries to get you instead, don't mellow to her feet because she's the one with the pvvssy, as a matter of fact, you should feel like a king because you are the one with the d!ck! You have a GOLDEN P£N!S for crying out loud!!

Don't settle for less, you have the power to make choices, do not accept a biittch with chronic entitlement mentality because she's a woman! Do not take a lazy biittch who doesn't even know how to boil water because you feel you have no choice! Learn to have STANDARDS!

If she were in your place, she could change you for someone thats not even up to you especially if all he has is just a bigger d!ck! So whats wrong with you You have the power to CHOOSE! Use It!

Still Typing...
[img]https://s4/images/20220909_093439.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Typing....

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
MEN ARE CHEAP!! ANNOYINGLY CHEAP!!

Like really cheap! If a girl wants to get a simp, all she has to do is send a text like HI and immediately the he starts getting ticklish all over, he would leap like a frog to her, like a dog all she has to do whistle to him! Really degrading honestly undecided

Meanwhile these same simps have to pass through hell, all sorts of bullshiit, humiliations, public rejections because he's trying to get some random biittch who's probably nowhere near being of worth to his time! angry WHY

MEN!! Why aren't you rigid?, Why must you always give in simply because its a she?, whatever is good for the goose should as well be good for the gander, re-define EQUALITY before you start placing your arguments!
Why don't you act like Your P€N!S is painted in Gold!!!

Must you always be a lacky at every biittches' disposal? Why are you smiling like an !d!ot all of a sudden because it's a she this time?
Why can't women go through all that BULLSHIIT they make men go through since they are the one chasing you this time??
WHY??!!!!!! Do you deserve to be treated like a KING too or not?!
Do You Have A GOLDEN P€N!S Or Not
Fvvck!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
[url=m.facebook.com/TheGidRedpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220902_105702805.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
[url=mobile.twitter.com/thegidredpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220901_122020495.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
When Dealing With Females, Remember That EVERYTHING Is Psychological!!

The better you understand this fact and ultimately begin to take the appropriate advantage of it, the better your A game becomes!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
A$$hol€s get the good women in the end, guess who end up with the worst women in the end NICE GUYS!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
You don't get the pvvsy by being NICE, you get it by being RESPECTED!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
[url=mobile.twitter.com/thegidredpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220901_122020495.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by Cypress042: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
TRP is golden man.
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cypress042:
TRP is golden man.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nice one man, I'm learning everything from you. Anywhere I go women respect me now,than before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by greatfucker: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
one love bro
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by Sucre6: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
TRP or I walk cool
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Nice one man, I'm learning everything from you. Anywhere I go women respect me now,than before
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sucre6:
TRP or I walk cool
FULL TIME!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
greatfucker:
one love bro
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) / Arab People Celebrate Easter in UAE: Display of Religious Tolerance (video) / She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.