Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,518 members, 7,888,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (127180 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by sinola(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

it is because the best things in life are free
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Lol. It's okay if I'm not good enough for you but I clearly saw Chioma before quoting you.

Nah, you're good and even better. I'm actually taking to someone right now.

I only appreciate the fact the @Chioma4eva was sincere about her feelings, that why. So she won't miss this perfect gentleman. Well I don't know if she wants to do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by naijapikin2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Small pikin talk. Let me shut the door on this kindergarten talk
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Davytech(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lolzzzz

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Now, I feel you're just catching cruise with this thread. I mean couldn't you read in-between the lines of what I wrote?
Catching cruise how? If you read my previous comment you will understand where I'm coming from. Is God not against Divorce? I can't risk going into a marriage where I'm not sexually compatible with my patner and later ending up as a Divorcee. I jump and pass abeg. And besides, I'm not a saint, neither are you! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Nah, you're good and even better. I'm actually taking to someone right now.

I only appreciate the fact the @Chioma4eva was sincere about her feelings, that why. So she won't miss this perfect gentleman. Well I don't know if she wants to do something about it.
I've been on nairaland for seven years and this is the first time someone is noticing my honesty. Honest and sincere people recognise one another. I wish you nothing but Goodluck in your relationship. Have a good night sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DantataJR: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?
Guy wetin you smoke abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by HustlePro: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
The irony is that if you met a guy that will be serious with you, you will take him for granted... I know you will say no, it is not the case but I have tested this more than 3 times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

You don't Gerrit?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
DantataJR:

Guy wetin you smoke abeg grin

I smoke garri grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Cadamlk: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
chai! You are not nice at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

If u Wana marry cos of love.. u will be disappointed one day..

My brother get your PVC
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by omoadeleye(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

After spending so much time asking a girl, so later she agreed and after eating the kpekus and getting close , the guy will now notice that, this shii doesn't even worth it from the first place.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nnamdez100: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Things are different now
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Catching cruise how? If you read my previous comment you will understand where I'm coming from. Is God not against Divorce? I can't risk going into a marriage where I'm not sexually compatible with any patner and later ending up as a Divorcee. I jump and pass abeg.

But he's against fornication. He's not against divorce unless on the grounds of sexual immorality.

Fornication makes you forget the beauty of love. Doesn't mean you can't love again. Truly fall in love and you'd see, love would make a way.

Have you been married before? How do you know sexual compatibility is topmost thing you need? Is God who's billions of years and who gave us life, not able to tell us how to live your life?

You can always talk through your sexual needs with your partner before marriage. You don't need the whole street to see your pants before you can settle with the real man. You can talk things through like you'd for any other form of compatibility (values, health, service, religion, recreation etc). For serious cases you can do medical checkup.

Don't use the excuse of being Hot and be fornicating and giving the blaming you're doing sexual compatibility.

If someone is not sincere about their feelings for you, no amount of sexual compatibility would stop your divorce. They'd still be training in the marriage to catch up with your sexual compatibility needs. Like ashawo who's compatibility is 20 women a day. I hope that's the compatibility you're looking for?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ossaiman(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Love is not dead but rather you open your foolish heart for the wrong person
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidque: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

That "Probably sex " statement is the problem. withhold sex and you will see the true colour in no time..... once he tastes it, he will either bolt or he stays since you are gullible enough to give it so easily
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by AK481(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
419 love

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by almarthins(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.

Avoid opening your laps. It your only security against heart break. Most guys out there just want your body, after they re done. dem go miss.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Okhuadams(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
make u dey there dey ask me I no no watin you want me to do na wah oo. Jamp question
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Theoarhics: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Why do you wash your hand ,walk away after eating a bowl of rice? It's because you have quench/satisfied your taste and hunger. Si u wait till the next meal.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bellotaofeek: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Take care of your puna you no go gree. If it's sweet he will come over n over again grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
ChocolateWine:

But he's against fornication. He's not against divorce unless on the grounds of sexual immorality.

Formication makes you forget the beauty of love. Doesn't mean you can't love again. Truly fall in love and you'd see love would make a way.

Have you been married before? How do you know sexual compatibility is topmost thing you need? Is God who's billions of years and who gave us life, not able to tell us how to live your life?

You can always talk through your sexual needs with your partner before marriage. You don't need the whole street to see your pants before you can settle with the real man. You can talk things through like you'd for any other form of compatibility (values, health, service, religion, recreation etc). For serious cases you can do medical checkup.

Don't use the excuse of being Hot and be fornicating and giving the blaming you're doing sexual compatibility.

If someone is not sincere about their feelings for you no amount of sexual compatibility would stop your divorce. They'd still be training in the marriage to catch up with your sexual compatibility needs. Like ashawo who's compatibility is 20 women a day. I hope that's the compatibility you're looking for?
That's one thing with Nigerians. Holier than thou attitude. I'm not a saint, neither are you. All this epistle is needless tbh. If you're not a virgin, you don't have the right to condemn my actions please. It's my life and I live the way I choose. If you commit other sins. Even little ones, you're not better than me. We all pray for God's mercy. Have a nice life!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Godwin5766(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
mad o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

how? i dont under stand. am i typing too fast or do u wantme to retype slowly? please clarify. dint i juss explain it to u? or are u saying do u prefa i retype in pigioen english please? embarassed
What class are you, please?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Catching cruise how? If you read my previous comment you will understand where I'm coming from. Is God not against Divorce? I can't risk going into a marriage where I'm not sexually compatible with my patner and later ending up as a Divorcee. I jump and pass abeg. And besides, I'm not a saint, neither are you! smiley

I think I just saw the part where you edited into your comment.

You're not a saint, so we should Bleep our lives out, is that?

Well I don't know what you're driving at, we're not saint, but God said we should be trying to be saint.

He knows when we're not sincerely trying.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Wizmj4real(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Speaking from experience?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
are you upset? I'm sorry...was just messing around.

Didn't mean to piss you off.
It's okay... wasn't upset though just irritated .

But it's okay. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
That's one thing with Nigerians. Holier than thou attitude. I'm not a saint, neither are you. All this epistle is needless tbh. If you're not a virgin, you don't have the right to condemn my actions please. It's my life and I live the way I choose. If you commit other sins. Even little ones, you're not better than me. We all pray for God's mercy. Have a nice life!

Lol, see the angle you're coming from. What's needless? The epistle of God? Preaching holiness is now forming?

All sins are not equal. Read your Bible or go for good Bible lessons.

I Cor 6:18 Flee sexual immorality! "Every sin that a man does is outside the body," but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.

You won't go to prison for thinking of killing Queen Elizabeth, but you'd for doing the act or even threaten to. God is not callous.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

By the way I'm not condemning you. Please don't take it that way.

I'm just saying doing the right thing even when you've veered in the wrong direction for long can yield great results

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kelspinall(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry
you no well lolx

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.