Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Appeal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appeal (160 Views)

T. G. Omori; The Burden & Complications Of Kidney Failure( A Heartfelt Appeal) / Suspension Of Industrial Action: NARD To Appeal Court Ruling / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal by Pyrexzy211(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please help post.
Good day fellow Nairalanders, My name is Leyiga Prince Nnaa. I'm bringing this to us because she really needs our help. According to her she has undergone some other treatments but màjorly she needs surgery so she can get back on her feet. This are the details she forwarded to me. Name:: blessing Nathaniel
State:: kogi state...
**From the doctors report it's a neck mass on left side of the neck (cancer).
**How did it start:: started as a little common neck mass and started developing when then I have done a neck operation twice and it still keep coming back ...
** Have done an operation on it twice and it keep growing back again because I wasn't taking the full dose of treatment after the operation ..and the doctor has recommended another neck operation which will cause me upto 3million. Please this is her details. Account 3032255153 Polaris bank blessing Nathaniel. You can call +234 705 641 4798. anything you can help her with God will bless you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What's Dermarolling And Is It Good For Your Skin? / Need Relief From Back Pain And Neck Pain With Physiotherapy? / Cure Bad Breath Completely For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.