Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,496 members, 7,888,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

Your Faves Can't Relate, I Sponsored Myself To Dubai - Tacha Blows Hot (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Faves Can't Relate, I Sponsored Myself To Dubai - Tacha Blows Hot (video) (434 Views)

Why Omashola’s Wedding Is Trending!! Your Faves Are At It Again / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Faves Can't Relate, I Sponsored Myself To Dubai - Tacha Blows Hot (video) by Lexx129: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeme9T_XR4

Popular social media influencer and bbnaija reality TV star Tacha trends online after she took to social media to flaunt stacks of dollar bills she intends to blow on herself in Dubai Tacha could be heard in the short clip bragging that she's in Dubai to chill on her terms with no man involved to dictate to her Akide could be heard saying she's worked too hard in 2022 not to treat herself to a great time, and that's what she intends to do in Dubai.

Re: Your Faves Can't Relate, I Sponsored Myself To Dubai - Tacha Blows Hot (video) by Lexx129: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
One of the most successful ex housemate of all time
Re: Your Faves Can't Relate, I Sponsored Myself To Dubai - Tacha Blows Hot (video) by We4all: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Tacha has visibly paid her dues. She is a sought after brand.
Re: Your Faves Can't Relate, I Sponsored Myself To Dubai - Tacha Blows Hot (video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2022
She’s decent in her craze , I like her a lot. Not into sugar daddies and co. This sub is for mercy though �

(1) (Reply)

Mummy Is A Stepper": Groom's Mother Scatters Dance During Son's Wedding, Video C / Mi Abaga Traditional Marriage With Eniola Mafe||nigerian Celebrities / Fifa 23 Competition - Zerctech Gaming Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.