Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (81198 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
OriOko88:

Still blame ur ancestors who allowed them selves to be used by the whites for slave trade. Many of ur ancestors were also involved I'm trading their people for slavery. Its thwir fault. They gave room for colonialism.

Honestly u dont know ur history pls go do more research
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Vawulence
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Davytech(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lightorder:
no , clap for the queen for watching evil doers ply their trades from her platform
And what have we done to those who made their trades smooth in the name of local authorities? Our own people in power then agreed to sell their own too. I don’t see you calling them out.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by naijapikin2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Certified mad woman

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
kingyakos:

Can you easily forgive me if i wipe away your entire community?....

Forgiveness is not for the person who wronged you but for yourself to be able to let go off the weight and move ahead. Whether you forgive them or not, the British keep excelling and the Late Queen lived to a ripe old age and didn’t feel a pinch from the rage and hate projected towards her while we wallow in anger instead of projecting that energy into making our mark in the world so in the end, you’re only hurting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Prenonjebose: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hateful statement from her may become her undoing. Everyone has made errors of judgement at one point or the other.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Diligence: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
This song comes to mind: ONLY REMEMBERED BY WHAT WE HAVE DONE!!!!

WHAT WOULD YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR:

GENOCIDE! SLAVERY!
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by princewarri1985: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
aceman88:
Bold, fearless, courageous,....
Are you calling a keyboard warrior bold, fearless and couragous?? You are even more dumber than she is. All round baloon heads!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Wintertime: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Slurity:
Take your Christian name to bank and use it in exchange of money. I bear David by name but I am smart enough to know that life is more that the name you bear. Grow up little kid and reason like adult.

I don't blame, it is online that made you call me kid

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by femianski: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

Then we should celebrate hitler for whatever he did since it was a war and not friendly match
Who instigated the war? Was it not Ojukwu? It was a rebel.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by zumbigbo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
ivolt:
The quota system pseudocommunist professor is really enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Under a meritocracy, she would be on welfare stipends to stay afloat.

You make no sense comrade. The US is not Nigeria.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
maestroferddi:
Hatred and asinine pettiness will destroy you if you refuse to mend your ways...

As silly as you sound, it makes sense to you that a decree purportedly made by Ironsi within a-six month stint as head of state couldn't be rescinded or abrogated by subsequent heads of states for more than 50 years...

Maybe the ghost of Ironsi barred Gowon and Awolowo to annul the so-called unification decree after murdering Ironsi...

You apparently can't think to save your life...
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Latakia(f): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

This fool still dey past me
This pirated copied script.
Abeg e don do!!!!
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by zumbigbo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Edoblakky:
Common like this?

Who gives a Bleep...atypical asshole manoeuvre....forget the content of what she says and look for her panty trail. You must be J. Edgar Hoover's boot licker,
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by descarado: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
cococandy:

But you can do both.
Saying you won’t honor or fondly remember those who were active in destroying you doesn’t mean that you’re not currently working on improving yourself.
They are not mutually exclusive.

Nigeria can and should take the bull by the horn in our own advancement. We can do that while also acknowledging the harm that was done to us and refusing to honor those who did it. I don’t understand you people’s thought process
Perfect example is Japan and South korea or let me say korea cos north korea hate Japan with passion like South korea.
Their storubis for another day.
India is going towards that angle now.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by streetsoldier1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is this woman related to portable?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Latakia:
Say No Terrorism

Satan go calm down punish who do u dis kind thing.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Forgiveness is not for the person who wronged you but for yourself to be able to let go off the weight and move ahead. Whether you forgive them or not, the British keep excelling and the Late Queen lived to a ripe old age and didn’t feel a pinch from the rage and hate projected towards her while we wallow in anger instead of projecting that energy into making our mark in the world so in the end, you’re only hurting yourself.

I understand you but no matter what i will never condemn the utterance of Prof. Uju Anya on the late queen.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by gabriel66386: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
WowWow...
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ivolt: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
zumbigbo:

You make no sense comrade. The US is not Nigeria.
You have never left your village.
It is quite easy to get admission or a job via the US quota system if you
know the right process.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fof1: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
ivolt:
The quota system pseudocommunist professor is really enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Under a meritocracy, she would be on welfare stipends to stay afloat.

What are You talking? Do you know what U are Saying... U think Uju is in Nigeria? If She is d Person u are referring to...u missed it,Pls. That Woman Meritoriously Qualified herself to be on the Chair of that University in the USA. So Nothing like Quota System there,Pls.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
kingyakos:

I understand you but no matter what i will never condemn the utterance of Prof. Uju Anya on the late queen.
Okay.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by juniior(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
onez:
For real, let's lower the mic. Colonization though painful but also has it's good side. God bless us all. May the soul of late Queen Elizabeth rest in peace.

Thunder fire you, what good side of colonialism?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by membranus: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
See the one bad mouthing a better than her:

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by dazzlingd(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
onez:
For real, let's lower the mic. Colonization though painful but also has it's good side. God bless us all. May the soul of late Queen Elizabeth rest in peace.

Good boy, obedient slave
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Billygee2u: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Sharp

With this many will want to know about the genocide

woman you have done much

Respect

If not of the igbos

Many people would have start answering Islamic name in Nigeria just because of people who wanted APC

Modified
Drop this screenshot so you can get a bit understanding of some people's nature, who are not igbos, the said non-islamic person has already started swearing in Allah instead of God. Now imagine if igbos has not revolt
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by dazzlingd(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
uncleck:
You can never be a good history student and not share the same sentiment with this woman. Queen Elizabeth and her family have committed unprecedented evil against humanity. I can't even begin to type the kind of damage they have done to world.

Is it the destruction and the disorientation of African people and their culture? Africa was self sufficient until they came with slave trade wherein they adopted and exported our young main overseas. When they embarked on industrial revolution, they made sure that they replace our food crop production with cash crop production. This singular act ruined Africa.

They brought fake religion that severed Africans from their ancestors thereby making them to lose their history and identity. They made us believe that all our actions are sin; we need a Jesus to justify our sinful nature. Accepting Jesus won't stop us from sinning, but out sins would now be forgiven. Crazy if you ask me!

They drew up the map of the world with blood, cutting families away from each other and joining strangers together. They extol nationalism but condemn tribalism. For goodness sake, tribe is to Africa what nation is to Europeans.

They give freedom to their own on request but suppress any voice of freedom in Africa.

They imposed strange political and education system on us that would never help in addressing our peculiar challenges.

I'm tired of typing

You have Wisdom
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Billygee2u: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I love this woman already, I think we have something in common �
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Billygee2u: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
havenz:
To change the world, are you serious, the queen was on the throne for 70yrs even Nigeria got no impact from her.

Now i choose to support UJU.
Africa is still in dark all because of our evil corrupt leaders.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Gospel2Day: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
onez:

She doesn't know that same colonizers stopped the killing of twins in Calabar, ended human sacrifices and brought peace to warring Yoruba people. Descendants of Blacks they took abroad don't want to return to the mess we call African Continent.
See South Africa where colonizers stayed till the 80s is far more developed than Nigeria.
Imagine what Nigeria will look like if we got our independence in the 80s or 90s instead in the 60s.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.