Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You (1199 Views)

If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
So I just want us to discuss this topic what’s your take on this a girl that loves and do think about you all night long…… can she break up with you? For instance If she sees a better man. For me I think love is something that can’t die easily I mean true love not money kind of love so should a girl truely loves a nigger I don’t see any reason of she leaving him even if he cheats. What’s your take on this?
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by slawomir: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Son
She can leave you due to some circumstances beyond her control

Nowadays even if a woman loves you genuinely they can still leave you for another man
When age is no longer on her side...she got no choice than to marry someone who is ready
Not only that son....women need protection, care and support...if there is a pressure on her from her friends to date a man that got money or rather if a financially buoyant man approaches her....she is gone son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Juicethekid: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bro
With the way I'm seeing things, love doesn't exist in a way.
Look for a lady that have sense as well as respect and get married to her, only if the attraction is there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by advanceDNA: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bradford111:
So I just want us to discuss this topic what’s your take on this a girl that loves and do think about you all night long…… can she break up with you? For instance If she sees a better man. For me I think love is something that can’t die easily I mean true love not money kind of love so should a girl truely loves a nigger I don’t see any reason of she leaving him even if he cheats. What’s your take on this?

Lack of Money and comfort of life has ruined many relationship
Lack of sexual satisfaction has also done same

Bad untamed habit also frustrates dating partners

A balance of everything is needed....

Love is not enough

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Romanoff(f): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
You'll cheat on a woman and expect her to stay cause she "loves" you.

If na you, you go stay if she cheats cause you "love" her?

If you're not treated right by a person you love, it's better to take that love somewhere else where it will be valued.

As per leaving for a better person, it case dependent.

2 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Romanoff:

If you're not treated right by a person you love, it's better to take that love somewhere else where it will be valued.

@bolded. Must women wait to be treated right every time? How about they treat themselves right before expecting to be treated right.

No one holds the key to your happiness except you. You can't be sad and expect someone to make you happy or treat you right.

4 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by nightfox01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oga there is nothing like love people always have a reason to call emotions love when in fact you are infatuated with their looks or money

2 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by PerfectStranger(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
There’s nothing like love apart from that of a mother and child. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Romanoff:

Love is never enough when it comes to relationship or marriage. Only a foolish person will be in a relationship cos of "Love".

Love with a Nigerian girl is just vain. I'd rather be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl cos of brezz and nyash than to be with her cos of "Love".

4 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Romanoff(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Love is never enough when it comes to relationship or marriage. Only a foolish person will be in a relationship cos of "Love".

Love with a Nigerian girl is just vain. I'd rather be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl cos of brezz and nyash than to be with her cos of "Love".

Love is a choice. It's a deliberate action to be with someone, in marriage, for the rest of your life.

But that love also has to be reciprocated to b sustained.

You can't be loving on someone who doesn't give a cent about you, na you go tire las las.

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Juicethekid:
Bro
With the way I'm seeing things, love doesn't exist in a way.
Look for a lady that have sense as well as respect and get married to her, only if the attraction is there.
Where in Pete's name are we going to find a Nigerian girl with sense to marry

Nigeria is polluted with girls like Siofra, Iyaebe, Jennyclay, Candidlady etc.. These ones be like girls wey get respect?

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Juicethekid: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Where in Pete's name are we going to find a Nigerian girl with sense to marry

Nigeria is polluted with girls like Siofra, Iyaebe, Jennyclay, Candidlady etc.. These ones be like girls wey get respect?
Lol

Just look.

Them still dey bro
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Romanoff:

Love is a choice. It's a deliberate action to be with someone, in marriage, for the rest of your life.

You can't be loving on someone who doesn't give a cent about you, na you go tire las las.
Love is never a choice. It's a word used by two fools to deceive themselves. Nobody love anybody...it's just for personal benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lack of Money and comfort of life has ruined many relationship
Lack of sexual satisfaction has also done same

Bad untamed habit also frustrates dating partners

A balance of everything is needed....

Love is not enough

Yeah love is not enough but someone(lady) that really loves you genuinely won’t mind you being broke because she sees a future in you and won’t leave you because of the above you mentioned if that’s the case then Is not love bro

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Love is never a choice. It's a word used by two fools to deceive themselves. Nobody love anybody...it's just for personal benefits.

You fail bro
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Romanoff:

True
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:
There’s nothing like love apart from that of a mother and child. Know this and know peace.

I think love exists but is hard to find
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bradford111:

Yeah love is not enough but someone(lady) that really loves you genuinely won’t mind you being broke because she sees a future in you and won’t leave you because of the above you mentioned if that’s the case then Is not love bro
Funny man. grin

I want to believe Nigerian girls are exempted in this analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Funny man. grin

I want to believe Nigerian girls are exempted in this analysis.

Main reason true love is hard to find in Nigeria is because of the economy but in saner climates chai I love white chicks when they love you just forget they can even kill for you
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Natbrowny: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
tongue. Reading comments

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Romanoff(f): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what love is to you. I believe it's different for others.
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by advanceDNA: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bradford111:

...theres no broke man that is zero broke...he will still be providing something small for the woman to manage and thus stat....so there is still balance....make no mistake no woman will stay with you if you are bringing zero to the table especially when u come get bad behavior join brokeness
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Stallionhorse: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Love Is over rated!! Make money live life to the fullest.. Travel taste different kpekus from different nations.. Nigerians girls are like rat poison. They kill and dry your account.

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bradford111:

You fail bro
Since I failed and you so much believe in Love, how come your beloved girlfriend broke up with you? What happened to the "Love" she always profess to you?

3 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Romanoff:

That's what love is to you. I believe it's different for others.
That's what Love is to every sane person.

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Romanoff(f): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

That's what Love is to every sane person.

To each his own.
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Nemesis0147(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Since I failed and you so much believe in Love, how come you beloved girlfriend broke up with you? What happened to the "Love" she always profess to you?
lol grin grin
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Bradford111(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Since I failed and you so much believe in Love, how come you beloved girlfriend broke up with you? What happened to the "Love" she always profess to you?

Get a life bro.dont talk what you don't know shit about
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

@bolded. Must women wait to be treated right every time? How about they treat themselves right before expecting to be treated right.

No one holds the key your happiness except you. You can't be sad and expect someone to make you happy or treat you right.
If most women treat themselves right, guys like you will suffer. Not only will you not make 'the desirable pyramid' you won't even exist at all.

Be careful what you wish for. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
nightfox01:
Oga there is nothing like love people always have a reason to call emotions love when in fact you are infatuated with their looks or money
Very apt! grin grin
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bradford111:

Are you dreaming brother, cheat? Are you for real? Will you accept your girl back if she's cheating?

By the way love is relative word, in the context of meaningful and long lasting relationship it simply means commitment: and that's a deep word.
Re: Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You by Kriss216: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Persephone1:
If most women treat themselves right, guys like you will suffer. Not only will you not make 'the desirable pyramid' you won't even exist at all.

Be careful what you wish for. cheesy
Ok Ariza.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Love To A Girl / Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary / Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.