Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,808 members, 7,965,977 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

Transfer of student from One university to another one that is not under ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transfer of student from One university to another one that is not under ASUU (240 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer of student from One university to another one that is not under ASUU by AustinX(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello guys, place this ASUU strike is beginning to get to me. For some of us that can not afford private uni. Which state uni accepts transfers? And is not under ASUU. Your expertise is highly need, I can't afford to wait for ASUU Anymore.
Re: Transfer of student from One university to another one that is not under ASUU by blaquebelle: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2022
You might not be able to process transcripts and other necessary documents needed for transfer because of this same strike. You're backed into a corner.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Waiting For Covenant University Admission 2022, Do These Three Things / How Can I Shell Out Anyone To Write My Assignment Online? / SCHOLARSHIP: Top Scholarship Opportunities In The USA 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.