Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,297 members, 7,967,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

What To Expect If You Are Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Expect If You Are Pregnant (218 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Women When They Are Pregnant - Meme Collections / 9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / Avoid These Foods If You Are Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect If You Are Pregnant by Yusufakorede(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Almost every day, I woke up to heart-warming direct messages because of my special digital support book for pregnancy care that lays out the myths expecting mommies have about pregnancy.

As an expectant momma, who has gotten a baby bump. You need to be capable of best ensuring the soundness of your future youngster. You should do whatever it takes to stay sound and well.

As for my pregnancy support book titled “What to Expect In The Event That You're Expecting," The Illustrated Guide from Conception to Childbirth offers essential help in remaining steadfast during pregnancy. Whether this is your most memorable pregnancy or your third, this guide is incredibly vital for you, especially if this is your first pregnancy.

The best part is that the book is actually available for you FREE today.

But just for only first 50 pregnant mommies

If you are interested in the book,

Send me a message on my email address

yusufakorede386@gmail.com

Re: What To Expect If You Are Pregnant by iyornim5: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Do yo know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does A Root Canal Take / (must See) How To Protect Your Kidneys. Everyone Should Watch This! / Best Nursing Websites For Nigeria Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.