Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,627 members, 7,968,834 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:30 PM

Need Well Paying Writing Gigs? Here's Something - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need Well Paying Writing Gigs? Here's Something (468 Views)

Need 8 Good Writers For A Well Paying Gig / Do You Need A Writer For Your Writing Gigs / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Well Paying Writing Gigs? Here's Something by Writer321: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Hello,

I'll be running an Interactive WhatsApp class on content writing for a 10-day period. I might extend the duration if need be. The aim of the class is not to teach you how to write, if you're joining the class, I'd expect you to know how to write already. The aim of the class are:
1. Give you a quick overview of quality writing. If you know how to write, but you've been having doubts whether your writing is good enough for the big gigs ? Or for foreign well-paying clients. Here's where we will put that doubt to rest by showing you what you'll need to attend that level of mastery or whether you're there already.

2. How to find foreign clients that pay you good money per article. No, I don't mean Upwork or freelancer.com nor Fiverr or similar sites. I mean a whole new strategy of getting employed directly with top media firms. By media firms, I don't mean individuals, I mean companies. Writing content for them on a contractual basis or as a full-time writer and getting full benefits of an employee. We are talking around $300 to $500 on a biweekly basis. Even as high as $1000 on a monthly basis. Once again, if you're having doubts whether you're good enough for the big leagues, our class will straighten that out.

The class will be a paid class. #3000 for the class. However, it will be entirely free to attend until you're ready to pay. Hopefully, the content and lessons from the class will do the work of convincing you.

Once again, I won't be teaching you how to write. The main aim of the class is to give you a blueprint for leaving the world of low-pay writing into a world of assured-gig high-pay writing. I don't promise magic. But when you're in the class, my pedigree will speak for me.

Here's the WhatsApp link:
chat . whatsapp. com/
BxniZWF84AbL4V466Wv5rn

We'll keep it open till we get the number we can comfortably tutor.
Re: Need Well Paying Writing Gigs? Here's Something by Writer321: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Optionally 09150560828 on WhatsApp since nairaland is blocking the link
Re: Need Well Paying Writing Gigs? Here's Something by Writer321: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Get across to me
Re: Need Well Paying Writing Gigs? Here's Something by Ayal01(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
I couldn't use the link you dropped to join, but here's my contact, you can add me up to the group..08105769621

(1) (Reply)

Download My New Book For Free / The Pre-eminent Mind| An Inspirational Book. / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.