Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze (28995 Views)

Tinubu, Akpabio, Others Meet In Aso Rock After Ningi’s Suspension / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / Rename Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth - Ohanaeze Counters Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Nabanda1: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

God, na every midnight I dey beg you o

4 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by James9037: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
tongue
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by diplomat058(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Odẹ ọmọ, I thought you claimed to be Yorùbá. Alas, you're one of the IPOB masquerading as Omoluabi on this forum. Election will soon be over and you lots will crawl back to your holes lolZ

Corridon:
Renaming OAU Ile Ife after queen Elizabeth will be more befitting.

2 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by zoedew: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bunch of confused fellows.

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Yankee101: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
I though igbo were against colonialism

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Corridon: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
diplomat058:
Odẹ ọmọ, I thought you claimed to be Yorùbá. Alas, you're one of the IPOB masquerading as Omoluabi on this forum. Election will soon be over and you lots will crawl back to your holes lolZ

My good suggestion doesn't change who I am in real life. I'm Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by arantess: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin

Ipob will just burn UNN down.

Criminals
your family are criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by ikedisonality01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndi ohanaeze emeela ka oburo ha grin
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by arantess: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:
Counter attack
high pressing oo

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by DWickedLandLord: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin

Ipob will just burn UNN down.

Criminals

You people just be abusing cheap data

2 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Iremchris: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! FOOLISH COMMENT.
go and hit ur head in transfermer and wall ��

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by BePrepared: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Every girl in Nigeria should be named Queen Elizabeth
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ohaneze and some Igbo group no get sense... Is a must to react to an opinion by one adamu who doesn't work for Nigerian govt or has Links to presidency... Same way one uju want to catch cruise with Biafran issue wishing excruciating death to the queen

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Like Parents like children. cheesy

If you wonder why they behave the way they do, with hate and anger, and no tact whatsoever, look no further than the examples set by their forebearers. smiley

Someone says something they find distateful, and instead of addressing the person or retaliate by mentioning an institution from the person's region, they turn their eyes to Aso Rock, betraying the fact they hate Nigeria. Yet, these are the people that want Nigerians to put their son in the same Aso Rock.

God forbid!

And why should a supposedly revered body like ohanaeze respond to one Adamu? These guys have have lost all sense of class honestly. Too emotional, rash, and irrational.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Iremchris: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
ikedisonality01:
Ndi ohanaeze emeela ka oburo ha grin
ezi okwu

2 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Aguiyimba(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Name-Aso-Rock-after-Queen-Elizabeth-Ohanaeze

Nigeria, should also change buhari's name to queen Elizabeth Ii since na him dey travel to London pass.

5 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Yoighaman(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
juman:
The guy pulling their legs.
All know how they hate her.

Exactly, you get the drift, the Garba guy dey whine the Igbos, he purposely made that statement cos he knows it's painful, but such an unguarded statement can instigate chaos and violence. Ordinarily, he should be cautioned by the FG, but that won't happen because he's Hausa; turn the table around and that fooooolish old man called Liar (Lai) would be running helter skelter like a headless chicken, screaming 'HATE SPEECH'. Idioot them.

3 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Some of you people are just mad in this nation!

We just deliberately stoke the flames of war then pretend or wonder why certain people are offended and taking up arms!

How can that Garba fool make such a statement whether in jest or seriousness?!! This is someone people look up to as mentor, role model and statesman!

4 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by jumper524(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tboy222:
I find this to be very hilarious, as funny as it might be it's actually serious. Queen Elizabeth was of British heritage. A symbol of power, nobility and of British history in this modern age.

So I find it weird, that a certain presidential spokesman, would think it appropriate to name a federal property after a foreign symbol, beast or man.

I think it is best to have the British mourn their own, and whatever befits the late Queen, you can trust them to know.

So it is best to let sleeping dogs lie, and not create unnecessary tension. We have enough problems of our own that time and space I'll fail me to mention.
Adamu garba is not a presidential spokesperson.
Infact he's an anti Buhari or APC.
If he says his shit, ndigbo should focus on him not fg.
There's freedom of speech in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by franchasofficia: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sense will not kill my Igbo brothers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by dfrost: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Angelfrost:
Some of you people are just mad in this nation!

cheesy grin

From old to young in Nigeria, everything nah cruise.
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbos

Bt u agree buhari should be impeached bt not with osibanjo. Don't lie grin

yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Patriotsleague: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ohaneze though, very petty.
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
omenka:
Like Parents like children. cheesy

If you wonder why they behave the way they do, with hate and anger, and no tact whatsoever, look no further than the examples set by their forebearers. smiley

Someone says something they find distateful, and instead of addressing the person or retaliate by mentioning an institution from the person's region, they turn their eyes to Aso Rock, betraying the fact they hate Nigeria. Yet, these are the people that want Nigerians to put their son in the same Aso Rock.

God forbid!

And why should a supposedly revered body like ohanaeze respond to one Adamu? These guys have have lost all sense of class honestly. Too emotional, rash, and irrational.
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
your hate for igbos can't boil beans.
old man go wake up filled with hate for those that careless about his existence and pour it out on nairaland.

Hahahaha no be Igbo do you oo
grow up dude
you're 40 already
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
we dey sell handkerchief oo

4 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Starz825(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nairaland should also change it name to Elizabeth....

ElizabethLand.com grin

2 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin

From old to young in Nigeria, everything nah cruise.

Everything o! The matter tire me honestly! tongue
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by dreu2fine(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Name-Aso-Rock-after-Queen-Elizabeth-Ohanaeze
there is nothing you guys can do if the government wants to change it
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by kingamaa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Better

Good response to bad rubbish
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Ykc2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
The same northern taliban muslims that calls everybody else infidels are the same people worshipping Queen Elizabeth along side emilokan people? wonders shall never end

4 Likes

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Sikariyelwa: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Were this advise come from ipob,I will not comment but for it to have come from ohaneze ,it's very unfortunate
For me it's better if aso rock is name Nnamdi kanu or shekau
Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Trueprophet91: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not support their rant and suggestion but agree that UNN should remain as University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I suggest to UK to name the University of Cambridge or Oxford after the reverred departed Queen.
Nobody supports your rant either

1 Like

Re: Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Laugh wan kee me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa / Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.