Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,073 members, 7,903,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9872 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Yujiz:
Op is overwhelmed & dont knw how to reply every1 i guess
Exactly.But I will try to reply all

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
If am yet to reply you, don't worry I will reply you all. You just have to be patient cool
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by SmallDick99(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
If am yet to reply you, don't worry I will reply you all. You just have to be patient cool
ok oh, Nov 4th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Camp19b:
March 15
You are a meditator on the intellectual level and a medium on the occult or spiritual level. You are idealistic, often refusing to address others motives.You cannot comprehend selfish behavior and you are put off by negativity. You seem to radiate a spiritual aura
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2022
silibaba:
5th May
you are verbal, imaginatives and not at all shy about expressing your opinions. You are an extreme talkative,an animated manner of person in your personal trademark. You are also a good listener, and do your "chatty"reputation, you can keep a secret than most.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Aditkd(f): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
January 15

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ziggy247: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
March, 2nd.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Aditkd(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2022
I will really appreciate if you can look into mine pls. January 15. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Jesusmylord(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2022
12th March
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by DrPurple(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool

September 07
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by heniford2: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
23 September
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Ok. No wahala.

So when are you gonna teach me?
I haven't forgotten undecided

Lol, don't hope on that. I am one of the worst teachers I know.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Yujiz(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
Alryt
Id patiently wait 4mine then....*June 3rd*
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by MrLekan95(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
September 13
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Markshevy:
27th of May
You are a master at reinventing yourself.This is your way of remaining interesting to yourself and others.You never quite let anyone see your true self, not even those individuals who are close to you. You revel in maintaining a sense of mystery and intrigue
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Tochilynx:

08 august
You seem unemotional or even distant but you are simply self-disciplined and in control of yourself.Although you are often forced to climb the hard road to success, you actually wouldn't have it any other way
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Adetonax:
July 2
You have strong ties with your family and may even count family members among your close friends. You can make a good, but anxious parent. You can never quite confident on your own abilities as a parent and may often err on the side of caution
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Melonny(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2022
June 1
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Vicboy1(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Jan 25
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Help me 5th November and 15th July. ABeg
November 5 people are doers and thinkers.They are likely to go with their instinct instead of analyzing everything before coming to a conclusion.They usually seek careers that require,at minimum,an undergraduate degree.They usually manage their finances, and they are generally the one who set up budget rules.

As for the 15 July,they are strong orators.Someone with vision and knowledge able to speak their mind, write coherently and communicate what needs to be said
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
tunde705:
August 20th
There is a genuine sweetness in your personality. You have a real talent for making friends and you are good at helping shy people come out of their protective emotional shells.Passion and obsession characterize your love life
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
@Solofresh2, guy answer that babe wey her dob be 20 January nah, abi you dey select those to answer? Abeg 20th January; waiting!
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by naughtyboy7(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2022
November 1st
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
dregmaster:
May 20
You have a streak of eccentricity in your otherwise conventional.Although you are intelligent, you may suffer from a learning disability, which,though small, undermines your self confidence, especially when you are young
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Jayoungika: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2022
June 2nd
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
greatermax77:
12/12/1974
You are competitive in all aspect of life.No Matter how much you are able to accomplish, you feel bad about the opportunities that got away because you are an obsessive perfectionist.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Simplyvic18:
Nov 27
You are accustomed to being the center of attraction. You are a leader, and you can inspire awe in others. You don't always get along with others. You seek relationship with those who can teach you lessons.You are likely to have tumultous love love life prior to settling down
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
20 January
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by obezaleel(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
April 10
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
ziggy247:
March, 2nd
You have a perception that borders on genius.Although you may seem to clear everything through intellectual channels, you are really exercising psychic sensitivity.Most major life decisions are made this way. You are a gentle soul who may lack confidence
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
sexy74:
April 10
You are an ambitious individual, you have your own way of doing things and refuse to change your attitude in other to accommodate others. You have the capacity to see the world around you realistically, without letting that knowledge cause disillusionment

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Ego2(f): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2022
June 1st

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed / Model Sparks Fury For Flashing Her Unclad Vagina At A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.