Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,697 members, 7,965,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:36 PM

Charles III Officially Proclaimed King - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Charles III Officially Proclaimed King (51644 Views)

King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024 / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by eedimo(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Uhm
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
doctore212:
The thing wey pain me be say I dey on top of Olosho come hear say the woman die.

I was so sober .
grin
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by tishbite42: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria follow for 'other realms and territories'
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Moh247: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I thought emilokan means it is my turn.

Yep
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by gasparpisciotta: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2022
He became king at 73

You too will make it no matter the circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2022
TimmyTen:
Africans crying more than the bereaved.
Mama Charlie made Northerners feel Presidency is their birthright even till today
Tell the bitch that it is our leaders: Buhari and their cohorts, that are causing issues. If we no one insult am, na her business.

1 Like

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Boris Johnson. The blonde weirdo. grin

Exactly grin
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
tishbite42:
Nigeria follow for 'other realms and territories'
No, we don't.
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Jostoman: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
DropsMic:
Now e remain to change their anthem from GOD SAVE THE QUEEN to GOD SAVE THE KING.

Very easy transition.. If na black man country by now them for still dey fight on who go succeed the queen.
most especially Nigeria. One Yoruba man will just come out and say EMILOKAN grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
The British Royal Family are directly or indirectly the foundation of Nigeria woes.

I hun give a shxt about them.
they also ruled over south africa, singapore malaysia, parts of China, canada, barbados etc. those countries are doing well. Easy to blame others for self inflicted woes

3 Likes

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by OneEyedSnake: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
He will be booted out soon

OK2NVME:
Nothing happens by chance.

The British royal family is living on its last days.

The death of the Queen will see to its final end which the House of Parliament will sign out of existence.

Charles will not be King. He will only be accorded some little dignity and respect but will lose all his titles and privileges. The royal estate will be commandeered by the British government on behalf of the people. Charles may end up with one or two small Manors in the English country-side where he will be banished to live the rest of his life in ignominity.

Williams and his entire family will be killed off in a well planned ''freak accident'' before the Queen's death. This is to ensure that the people who support the monarchy will be ok if it is abolished as William and Kate alongside their 3 kids are the only descent remnants of the House of Windsor.

Harry is no royal and he knows it. He was forced to abdicate his title by the same people who want to end the British Monarchy. Harry was blackmailed to abdicate. Harry is the love child of Princess Diana and her personal bodyguard. Harry did a DNA test and found out this was true. He felt out of place in the Royal family and that is why he abdicated.

Prince Andrew and his lineage are no longer in line to the throne owing to the Epstein/Mossad blackmail. He has already been disinherited by his mother, the Queen.

The British Monarchy can not exist in the incoming Zionist One world Government. Just as it was necessary for them to execute every member of the Russian royal family to pave way for their satanic Judaic communist order in that country, so also is it necessary for all sovereign heads across the world to be abolished. They did same in Ethiopia after they took over in their Marxist revolution to which they will later murder the Christian Emperor there.

For there to be a one-world government governed by the Jewish Messiah, all flags and authorities that promote nationalism must be destroyed and abolished.

Watch how events unfold within the next 5 years.

The United Kingdom is currently governed by a cabal of crypto-Jews who take orders from Rothschild - the real power behind the throne since the defeat of Napoleon.

Boris Johnson is a crypto-Jew who is descended from Ottoman Jews. He will be the one to see to the end of the British monarchy. From here, Marxist/Leftist controlled governments in Europe will do same to their own monarchies.

The Red army will use military might to overthrow and dispose of all existing monarchies in Asia as well.
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:

Yep
How e come take be title?
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Adakintroy: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2022
You see them still de honor their own traditions.

Them even suspend EPL Matches. But if na we we go De condemn our tradition as backward.

God rest her soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After a long wait

Emilokan 1 of United Kingdom

agbado lokan
Obi lokan
youths lokan

1 Like

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
The British Royal Family are directly or indirectly the foundation of Nigeria woes.

I hun give a shxt about them.
How? Mind you, they ruled many other countries outside Africa, and yet, they're all better off. Besides, when did the Windsors ascend the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Is that how a king supposed to be dressed??

Imagine it was in Nigeria; there will be festival of beeds. Haha

And weird dresses

2 Likes

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by RPG2020(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=doctore212 post=116527491] The thing wey pain me be say I dey on top of Olosho come hear say the woman die.

I was so sober .

So you dey knack and watch news at the same time
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by kingharzy: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Wow!!! I can only imagine what it feels like witnessing this sacred event. Of course it costs the demise of a predecessor buh then life must go on uhh.

Long Live The King. Long Enough To Be King.

1 Like

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Wait o, won't there be an elaborate ceremony? Like a coronation with crowns and all that stuff? Abi are they hiding the crown jewels from the people they plundered to get it from? Gone are those days when Saxon Kings had balls! I miss King Henry the 8th grin

Coronation comes later.

Elizabeth II proclamation was in 1952 , her coronation was in 1953.

Same may apply in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by kyuniii(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2022
DropsMic:
Now e remain to change their anthem from GOD SAVE THE QUEEN to GOD SAVE THE KING.

Very easy transition.. If na black man country by now them for still dey fight on who go succeed the queen.
Sure, the matter fit even reach Court self.

2 Likes

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After a long wait

Emilokan 1 of United Kingdom

You made sense on this one Safiu undecided.
You've changed. Kudos wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2022
King without a clown on his head, that one na king? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Jostoman:
most especially Nigeria. One Yoruba man will just come out and say EMILOKAN grin

Just say Tinubu make all man rest grin

1 Like

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I spotted Tony Blair, David Cameron and the immediate past PM (I don forget him name)

Mr. Boris, they are all part of the privy xouncil.
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by blessedbanky: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
emmykk:
The guy wait sotey he grow white hair

If it were to be in Nigeria, man for done put poison for old Eliza, but he waited till it was his turn. The emilokan gangs.

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell avenue, NTA Road, Port Harcourt. We also organise online tutorials for persons who live outside Port Harcourt
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Coronation comes later.

Elizabeth II proclamation was in 1952 , her coronation was in 1953.

Same may apply in this case.

Oh, wonderful. I'll love to see that.
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by BABANGBALI: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Wait o, won't there be an elaborate ceremony? Like a coronation with crowns and all that stuff? Abi are they hiding the crown jewels from the people they plundered to get it from? Gone are those days when Saxon Kings had balls! I miss King Henry the 8th grin
I learnt that their abobaku has ran away with the crown

1 Like

Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by olatade(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2022
King Charles III waited for 70 years to get his dream job.

Don't give up in life.
Re: Charles III Officially Proclaimed King by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Useless British dogs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.