Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,485 members, 7,926,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

This Is Everything You Need To Start Recording Music - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is Everything You Need To Start Recording Music (700 Views)

Wap Concludes The Recording Of Comedy Movie “knockout” / Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Everything You Need To Start Recording Music by warrenfirst: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2022
This is the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle for music production and recording vocals, voice overs, podcasting, youtube audio, and many more.

Re: This Is Everything You Need To Start Recording Music by CaptMarvel(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2022
warrenfirst:
This is the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle for music production and recording vocals, voice overs, podcasting, youtube audio, and many more.
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Ilebaye Wins The Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Hip Hop Award A Sham! / {::i Don't Know About You, But I'll Be Alive And Doing Fine In 2012::}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.