Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering (1095 Views)

“I Can Afford Mercyeke Without Any Doubt”, Speedarlington Brags, Says Mercy’s / "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze / Shan George Comes For Nigerian Pastors Over Tithe And Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by Uba76: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpoKZAmnICk

A Nigerian man has asked gospel artiste, Chioma Jesus to advise her protege, Mercy Chinwo, to ''slow down'' on how she flaunts her marriage and the gifts her husband gives her on social media.

In a post shared on Facebook, the man with the name Obieze CIDP, said Mercy has been "almost all over the place" ever since she got married. He said Mercy is now infusing her husband's name, Blessed, in her ministration and that she might soon start giving her husband 'glory' instead of God Almighty.

Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by yomi961: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Monitoring spirit everywhere.
Is it his money?
Mtchhew busybody them
Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by robinso01(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Social media family,we all know how it use to end.
Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by fourboys: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by Blunttruth: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
In my opinion I think she should, stop. It's always best to keep your private life private. I pray no scandal erupts in the future.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by We4all: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
The marriage is still sharking her.
Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by VictorUSA(m): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2022
She's a chronic cheat..All this is to cover her iniquities of cheating on the simp behind the scene.
Re: Man Says Mercy Chinwo Flaunts Her Marriage & They Are Flexing Tithe And Offering by OneCandleAway(f): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
She's a chronic cheat..All this is to cover her iniquities of cheating on the simp behind the scene.

Haaa!!

Where did you hear this from?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord / Burnaboy Was Showing Off His Fleet Of Cars He Recently Acquire / What I Know About Gbenga Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.