Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? (1751 Views)

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love?

I'm wondering if we still have legit dating sites where NIGERIANS can meet FELLOW NIGERIANS for love or friendship that can led to love.

Recommendations that has worked for you will be helpful tho.

Let's move this to the FP because it will definitely help hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that wants to consider dating sites.
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by Marshallgee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Create site we go support u,
U think say i neva tire for FB

3 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by fman(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dating site
Abi billing site.

6 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by Sukkyy2010: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's always overwhelm by hook up male and female gender.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by fati2001(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Many believe you should meet someone you actually want to date in person. If you meet a friend of a friend, they are vouching for their friend and it is seen as more “safe.”
Tinder, Meeff, OkCupid, Insta, FB and any other dating app is solely used for sex. Many will hide their faces because it is considered shameful. I don’t understand why because millennials literally have the least amount of time to meet people.

I’d also like to mention that if a man on Tinder says that he wants an FWB, he’s not really looking for one. He just wants a one night stand and then he will block you later. So I can definitely see where this stigma comes from.

4 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Marshallgee:
Create site we go support u,

U think say i neva tire for FB

Lol

Omo, na big risk o.
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
fati2001:
Many believe you should meet someone you actually want to date in person. If you meet a friend of a friend, they are vouching for their friend and it is seen as more “safe.”
Tinder, Meeff, OkCupid, Insta, FB and any other dating app is solely used for sex. Many will hide their faces because it is considered shameful. I don’t understand why because millennials literally have the least amount of time to meet people.

I’d also like to mention that if a man on Tinder says that he wants an FWB, he’s not really looking for one. He just wants a one night stand and then he will block you later. So I can definitely see where this stigma comes from.

You have a point!
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by 3verblazing(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Naijaplanet worked for me... met my wife 3 years ago on the platform ..we got married last year.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by Coca4pf(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

I'm wondering if we still have legit dating sites where NIGERIANS can meet FELLOW NIGERIANS for love or friendship that can led to love.

Let's move this to the FP because it will definitely help hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that wants to consider dating sites.
Nigeria itself as a country is a dating site. Literally going out more often I guess you’d find whatever you’re looking for on Instagram, Facebook all these social medias girls dey reply DMs well well oo.
Cause last last even the dating sites in Nigeria na olosho and fake account full them. And lastly people don’t value relationships anymore everyone just wants to sex or just have baby mamas. But there’s always a lucky one for everybody sha

1 Like

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by Fiscus105(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

The only site still better a little bit get partners is Facebook, all others na hookup and fraudulent sites ooo
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
3verblazing:
Naijaplanet worked for me... met my wife 3 years ago on the platform ..we got married last year.

Good to know!
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by BlackMan6969(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
3verblazing:
Wow, i've always thought no 1 visits that site. It looks boring & dry.
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by Savedday: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
No oh! Except you are looking for oloshio/evening newspaper/overused farm tool.

9ja girls don cast dating site in Nigeria.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but very useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by internationalman(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nigerian girls have monetized it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by Southernigbo: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
If its marriage you want try badoo or just hit d streets

1 Like

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Wow, i've always thought no 1 visits that site. It looks boring & dry.

Its still boring o
I have checked it today
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Southernigbo:

I go try badoo
Thanks for your recommendation
But no be for marriage sha
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace

Lol
Naso
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by olowofariwo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
3verblazing:
lucky you
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by blackparadise: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
3verblazing:
please what is the website for that ? Am tired of premeiom dating site where fake ladies and Billings
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by blackparadise: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace
u are right
U guy, they are stupids girls on dating site, all is billing, waiting happen , send me urgent 2k, one idiot told that she need to pay vigilante 3,000 ..is she stupid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by pansophist(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Traditionally, dating sites is not an ideal place to meet a partner because it kills off all the filters that would make you not hang out with the person in the first place.

Online dating will make you be with a demon unknowingly because you know this person by what they told you, not by your experience. Its basically one-chance. It mostly don't turn out good.

If a company would require an employee to submit verifable reference from previous employers and university certificates in order to determine application approval, why would you be with a total stranger you met online?

Most online dating ends up with ghosting after first meet up due to false representation, fake pictures and age, and distrust. Also, you'll find the worse people online. And in Nigeria, it's particularly dangerous.

9 Likes

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OriOko88(m): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Dont even try it. Who still date online these days. Most of these dating sites like michat are for confirm hookups,and if u try facebk,na billings those ones go use send u away.
Look for girls in ur street or church or mosque and get along with them. Online babes go carry u trybaye and handicap. Street is hot these days.

1 Like

Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by 3verblazing(m): 2:41am On Sep 16, 2022
blackparadise:
please what is the website for that ? Am tired of premeiom dating site where fake ladies and Billings
just Google is... may the forces be with you!
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by blackparadise: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
3verblazing:
just Google is... may the forces be with you!
don't understand u..what do u mean ?
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by 3verblazing(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
blackparadise:
don't understand u..what do u mean ?
Google it!
Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Southernigbo:

Badoo is DEAD!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Things Men Do When A Man Wants To Have Sex With You.. / About Guys / 8 Tips That Will Save Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.