Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,347 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) (2311 Views)

Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by toneroforever(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Why are you people like this? If you are insulted now you will start acting like a cock beaten by the rain and complaining others are abusive.

Don't mind that yeye boy.
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by AntiBMC(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
I love the idea mehn...but they are all wearing the same thing. No designs, no creativity...the idea of this, being a fashion parade is lost to me
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential students and staffs with zero or no electoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

Half of those who doesnt even have PVC, then the remaining half just there for free zobo and biscuit to be shared.

Still waiting for the miscreant to come here screaming 1million people... I can sit all of them into a Coaster bus, and space will still remain.

Another pained goat that want corruption and darkness spit.
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Osariemen12: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Inconsequential students and staffs with zero or no electoral value just jumping on the bandwagon to trend on social media.

Half of those who doesnt even have PVC, then the remaining half just there for free zobo and biscuit to be shared.

Still waiting for the miscreant to come here screaming 1million people... I can sit all of them into a Coaster bus, and space will still remain.

Rest in peace in advance. I know you won't survive the trauma that will befall you when Obi is returned elected as president.
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by Brimstone77: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

The pain is successfully delivered..
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by 506olufikunayo: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Unstoppable movement.Unstoppable movement....
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by JOemmy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
The love is really too much meanwhile haters continue hating a blessed man.
Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by fammava: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
This post is false, stop misleading the public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions: Tinubu Sleeps Again At APC Women Campaign Inauguration - Photos / Massive From Anambra State / Differences Between Chinedu Rhodes-vivor And Desmond Eliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.