Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,943 members, 7,949,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! (515 Views)

Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! by Wondernaija(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
She Never Saw Him Coming!!!

Nigerian Lady In Deep Regret After She Turned Down Singer Asake’s Dating Proposal Few Years Ago; shares chat with him (screenshot)

https://wonder9ja.com/3412-2/

Re: She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol

E go pain the olosho tire

You can't imagine the number that has added to her bodycount since then...

THEY MOSTLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT THEIR PUBLIC HOLES, SAME HOLES THEIR SHARING ABOUT WITH DIFFERENT MEN.
Re: She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Looking at his teeth, I would have stil turned him down TODAY!

No different from that DIRTY-DERANGED Portable.
Re: She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! by babyfaceafrica: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
There are many like that. Lack foresight. Na urgent 2k dem dey fight. Leaches!
Re: She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
These hoes will never cease to amaze me.

(1) (Reply)

Age Difference / Does Masturbation Makes The Pen*s To Shrink / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gowns (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.