Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Which Of These Should I Choose As A Career Path? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Should I Choose As A Career Path? (264 Views)

Which should I choose? HELP!!! / Digital Marketing Or Data Science: Which Should I Choose As My Career? / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Should I Choose As A Career Path? by VictorUSA(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Can you imagine?

I'm really confused on which to choose as a career path between a Law Professor and an Intelligence Officer. I can teach and I can also gather information using human intelligence.

Which of these is more lucrative and that which will send me through the ladder of politics with the speed of light to the top? I need your advice and suggestions.

Victor Jalingo

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Daily, Without Investing. Register An Account And Start Earning Now / Vacancy For Goods Loaders And Water Carriers (males Only) 40k In Osapa-london / How Much Does 1800 Got Junk Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.