Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,110 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX) (233 Views)

Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Allah / Like TB Joshua, Wiseman Daniel Locks Down Botswana For Christ / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
"MY EARS ARE OPEN, NO MORE DEAFNESS"

" My name is Betty Motsisi, and I would like to attest to the Power of God having touched me through the anointed hand of Wiseman Daniel. I was arranged for prayer on the first day of the Botswana for Christ Crusade presenting the case of Deafness in my Left Ear. I've had this problem for 3 years and it has impeded me in many ways; holding a conversation with someone was so difficult as well embarrassing. I would have to ask time again for them to repeat themselves. Making way to the Crusade was the only way for healing to me. As I stood before the Wiseman and receiving prayer, I remember being tapped three times on my deaf ear and the next thing, I could hear! God used Wiseman Daniel to solve and age long sickness and can now I can hear very well. Surely the promises of God are yes and Amen upon the lives of His children."

As Wiseman Daniel was ministering prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, Mr. Victor Tautona cried out to him in faith and said “Man of God, Man of God!! Please help me, I am suffering from l am lumbar spondylosis. It’s been eight years now and I can’t do anything as a man.” In response to his cry, Wiseman Daniel prayed for him in the name of Jesus Christ and declared him free.

Narrating his predicaments to the crusade attendants, Mr. Victor a soldier by profession said that everything started in the year 2014 while exercising. Three years back he was advised to do the medical exams and it was discovered that his lumbar was injured and had to use lumber corset. Although he received various medical help, there was still no solution. This has affected him as man as he could not seat nor stand for long. Adding on how this has affected him, he could not be affectionate towards his wife. With a smile on his face, it is of great joy that after receiving prayer from the man of God Wiseman Daniel Mr. Victor can now walk, stand and be affectionate to his wife. All to the glory of God.

Mrs. Dorcus Moji has been experiencing a problem with her daughter who could not breath due to the asthma she had since she was 3 years old. She was using a machine that helped her respiratory system as a way to help her breath. They could use the machine 3 or 4 times in a week with the help of a doctor. This hindered her from doing her favorites activities which included singing. This brought pain to the family and negatively affected her academic life.
During the prayer line Mrs. Dorcus Mogi shortly prayed in her heart as she believed God for a solution. Upon the man of God approaching them, she shouted “Man of God help my daughter”. This got the attention of the servant of God and he declared that there is a theater of God in this house and further said the daughter will have a surgery and sleep and so she slept. The daughter woke herself up and that was the marking of her healing. She can now breath fine without having to use the machine. All glory belongs to God. Mrs. Mogi and the family promise God to serve Him like never before as He remains the I am that I am.

SOURCE;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ahsaUJnDuGaSqGWhVyCowfuXvXKxfYMnudg2iWjj5c2FBvTiyKwqwFFNWG3bgDrzl&id=100388272382074&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
HEALED FROM STIFF NECK!

Out of the many that recieved a touch from God on yesterday's prayerline is Mrs. Segametsi Kajane. When she was arranged for prayer, she had been suffering from a stiff neck. This made it difficult for her to watch television and work around the house as she could experience pain in her body. However, the mercy of God re-wrote her name as she received a touch from God through His servant Wiseman Daniel and she was delivered. Glory be to God!

Re: Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX) by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jokers!
Re: Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Worldwide Trolled On By United Kingdom Monarch / 3 Ways Out Of The Bondage Of Masturbation / Who Is The Messenger For Africans Muslims? (A must-read for all Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.