Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,360 members, 7,950,754 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? (617 Views)

My Street Hustle... In Eye Of The Storm / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
What's going on fam?

Where the best place in Anambara state to hustle?
I mean the places with high population and opportunities..
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by MatrixReloaded: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
rainlover:
What's going on fam?

Onitsha for commercial hub and all form of legal business
Nnewi for automobile and motorcycle spares parts
No Rob for onitsha
No touch girl for road
No wear dreadlocks for street
If u be gel No wear bumshort for road
No smoke IGBO for market place, if people see u, ur biz go dey affected
No dey carry women too much for friends face cos u fit cast for market
No sleep with person wife or husband

Jennifer663
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

No Rob for onitsha
No touch girl for road

Thanks. What about Awka?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Lonestar124: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
rainlover:
Thanks. What about Awka?
Awka good sha but Onitsha na hustling place, na sure place, you have to be smart in the street...
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by blazingblender(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abata nsugbe
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Lastpharoah33: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lonestar124:
Awka good sha but Onitsha na hustling place, na sure place, you have to be smart in the street...

Awka na for street hustle, more of civil work and Gee.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Lastpharoah33: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
rainlover:
What's going on fam?

Are you living in the state already or you about to travel to?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Are you living in the state already or you about to travel to?
No, I'm not there yet.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Awka na for street hustle, more of civil work and Gee.
what about Nnewi?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Lonestar124:
Okay. What about Nnewi?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Lastpharoah33: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2022
rainlover:
what about Nnewi?

it's more of commerce, but will advice you to pinch your tent in onitsha especially now that the year is drawing to an end.

There is this heightened market activity as the festive season is around the corner, look out for ogbaru main market (Relief market), ochanja and the oga kpata kpata, onitsha main market (sokoto rd, haruna,johnson, young and so on).

Wish you the best of luck, mate!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

it's more of commerce, but will advice you to pinch your tent in onitsha especially now that the year is drawing to an end.

There is this heightened market activity as the festive season is around the corner, look out for ogbaru main market (Relief market), ochanja and the oga kpata kpata, onitsha main market (sokoto rd, haruna,johnson, young and so on).

Thanks alot I appreciate
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Winningbot: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eke awka
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Lonestar124: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
rainlover:
Okay. What about Nnewi?
I can't tell about where I have not live before......
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by Lonestar124: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Onitsha is always the option when you are even debating it among people living Anambra state.....
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by rainlover(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

No Rob for onitsha
No touch girl for road

I would like to settle in Awka first. Which is a better place to reside in terms of stable electricity and security between Okpuno and iffete Awka?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by MatrixReloaded: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
rainlover:

I would like to settle in Awka first. Which is a better place to reside in terms of stable electricity and security between Okpuno and iffete Awka?
I'm not from either if these towns you mentioned but you can start your journey from Aguleri.. Awka is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Hustle In Anambara State?? by googlelove: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
rainlover:

Okpuno though a little congested.

(1) (Reply)

Make Some Money With This In Lekki/ajah Axis / What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.