Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,913 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

She "Privately" Disrespected Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She "Privately" Disrespected Me (1184 Views)

My Wife Insulted My Benefactor & Disrespected Me As Her Husband / This Guy Has Seriously Disrespected This Woman, See Illegal Packing!! / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She "Privately" Disrespected Me by constancefriday(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday finally opens up on why he had a loud and noisy break up with his ex- girlfriend.

"She was a private witch and a public good girl"

The reason why I broke up with my ex gf after a widely publicized romance was because she was disrespectful in private. Not because I'm not good with handling women in private but she was just outrightly disrespectful.
If she wanted to ride me like a horse, I aint got a problem with that but being pushed about by your gf is a totally different bowl of cherry from being point blank "disrespected"
On a scale of 1-10 I'll rate her level of being disrespectful at 9.9

It's better to get kicked in the behind by a gang of chocos than sit in there and swallow the kind of utter jargons that were dropping from her mouth.

I don't GAF if her parents unjustly suspend my Twitter account, I just can't cuddle badly cooked chicks like that.

That's all...I've moved on, and honestly those brown (alcohol tinted) pupils which you thought were driving me crazy...they look fake...yuck!

Bye Jezebel... I don't miss you.
Yours Sincerely;
Constance... no pet names...forget it?

Blah!

Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by Ginaz(f): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
so much for love...

1 Like

Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday finally opens up on why he had a loud and noisy break up with his ex- girlfriend.

The reason why I broke up with my ex gf after a widely publicized romance was because she was disrespectful in private. Not because I'm not good with handling women in private but she was just outrightly disrespectful.
If she wanted to ride me like a horse, I aint got a problem with that but being pushed about by your gf is a totally different bowl of cherry from being point blank "disrespected"

It's better to get kicked in the behind by a gang of chocos than sit in there and swallow the kind of utter jargons that were dropping from her mouth.

I don't GAF if her parents unjustly suspend my Twitter account, I just can't handle badly cooked chicks like that.

That's all...I've moved on, and honestly those brown (alcohol tinted) pupils which you thought were driving me crazy...they look fake...yuck!

Yours Sincerely;

Blah!

angry
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
constancefriday:

I don't GAF if her parents unjustly suspend my Twitter account, I just can't handle badly cooked chicks like that.

Yours Sincerely;

Blah!

bro which one is private witch again....is she a stripper and did u nak her sir? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who be this one disturbing my cyber space now?

1 Like

Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by doggedfighter(f): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Any time this man takes a picture of himself in his undersized worn coat.

He will jumbled up an incoherent story about an imaginary girlfriend and then drop the nonsense

1 Like

Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by constancefriday(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro which one is private witch again....is she a stripper and did u nak her sir? (no ofeinse) undecided
Lols...hahaha
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by constancefriday(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Any time this man takes a picture of himself in his undersized worn coat.

He will jumbled up an incoherent story about an imaginary girlfriend and then drop the nonsense

Dogged fighter, you're a faceless piece of crap, no one knows you, that's why you're hating...f u c k off!

1 Like

Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by doggedfighter(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
constancefriday:

Dogged fighter, you're a faceless piece of crap...f u c k off!

You always come in the middle of the night to write nonsense grin

70 year old shameless man !

Sod off, Twa.t!
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by constancefriday(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

You always come in the middle of the night to write nonsense grin

70 year old shameless man !

Sod off, Arrow !

I'm not yet 70 years old...you're probably older than me...you ain't Charlie Boy "Dog" ...if you wanna be somebody, stop hating folks who are already somebody...
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by Demigod22: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Apostle wetin be this self? Even men of God the hustle for traffic.
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by MrFlavvor(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ginaz:
so much for love...
Love is a construct. And this is the singular most childish and pointless thread I've seen all year.
Re: She "Privately" Disrespected Me by luizpippo(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Who is this bumbling idiat?

(1) (Reply)

Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help / How I Unwittingly Bonked My Headmistress / Help Please, I Am In Serious Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.