Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,565 members, 7,944,702 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment (2203 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by Michella25: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Human beings sha,

Be like life dun show am small Pepper..
cheesy grin
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by Rexymania(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fvck him in the arse
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by Weirdcamila: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Y’all don’t give someone a second chance . People change and grow
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by Exxxgeee: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lamanii22:
Please come and employ me!
What's wrong with d heavenly chin chin
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Durabest:
JAN 2017
Please sir help me with a job in your company. I will do any type of Job their diligently, I will do extra for you on the same wage you pay, I will wash your car, I will cut your grasses, I will sweep anything please. Please I beg you until when ASUU strike is called off. My parents do not have the means to assist me. I really do have nothing right now and need a job to get something to handle students stuff. Please hearken to my plea sir
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by RepoMan007: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Durabest:
Good evening to everyone here.After the dead of our father in year 2000 my elder Brother called our father's lawyer to come and read out our fathers will,he came and do as our father has instructed and 5m was paid to a fixed account for me,but with instruction that i must be up to 20yrs before i will be able to make use of it.To cut the story short i invested in enviromental management and it involves management of waste and many others.So i have these guy as a cousin each time he pays me visits in my office he always feel ashame anytime my workers are around maybe he came and i'm not around he will be telling them how iretative he felt any time he comes around my office.So two years ago i got a contract to manage enviromental waste for two differents companies that is involved in oil busines,My cousin whom was ashame just graduated and a family meeting was called to see how we can assist him which i support the idea and we raised 8m now he's calling me to employ him that he's broke.
Do you guys have free form for those who wish to apply into your family? I wouldn't mind that seeing millions and millions flying like play o.

Quote of the day : Victims don't have wheel chair yet but Buhari wants give terrorists amnesty and money.
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by RepoMan007: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
pansophist:
I love that you went into business and stood your ground when he was looking down on you. But don't employ him. Assist him from afar, envy and hatred are more likely to come out from such situation than love.

Quite frankly, people like your cousin are idiots who are all for the glamour but not for the sweat, and that's why he suffers. Relate with him as basic as it can as relations, but never fraternize.
Yes o. He should avoid home video ending of had I known.
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by ghettochild(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
No employ am o.
He has no business in ur place of work
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by Durabest: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
RepoMan007:
Do you guys have free form for those who wish to apply into your family? I wouldn't mind that seeing millions and millions flying like play o.

Quote of the day : Victims don't have wheel chair yet but Buhari wants give terrorists amnesty and money.
l love your courage for success.
Re: My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment by oluwaseyi0: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Durabest:
Good evening to everyone here.After the dead of our father in year 2000 my elder Brother called our father's lawyer to come and read out our fathers will,he came and do as our father has instructed and 5m was paid to a fixed account for me,but with instruction that i must be up to 20yrs before i will be able to make use of it.To cut the story short i invested in enviromental management and it involves management of waste and many others.So i have these guy as a cousin each time he pays me visits in my office he always feel ashame anytime my workers are around maybe he came and i'm not around he will be telling them how iretative he felt any time he comes around my office.So two years ago i got a contract to manage enviromental waste for two differents companies that is involved in oil busines,My cousin whom was ashame just graduated and a family meeting was called to see how we can assist him which i support the idea and we raised 8m now he's calling me to employ him that he's broke.

He does not intend to work

He just wants to be chopping free salary from you and also lording over your hardworking staff

He is lazy and toxic and will corrupt your staff and entire workforce

Then finally when you sack him he will paint you black in front of all your family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low / Nigerian Kids Can't Speak Local Languages: / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is 'doing It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.