Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why You Are Not Sharing Testimony Of God's Goodness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Are Not Sharing Testimony Of God's Goodness (187 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Sharing Testimony Of God's Goodness by FreshGreen: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
WHY YOU ARE NOT SHARING TESTIMONY OF GOD'S GOODNESS
So many children of God are not progressing in their finances, careers and businesses because the devil has shut their mouth from sharing testimonies of the goodness of God in their lives so they remain dormant. I remember when I first joined a Bible church in 1998, on every revival program brethren would share testimonies of what God did for them, both small and big matters, simple and serious testimonies and so people were edified and encouraged that, “If God could do this for that person, He will do for me too.”

But along the way, the leaders, old members stopped sharing testimonies, it looked like giving testimony is like an activity of baby Christians, those who are still surprised at the powers of God. That was how Satan shut the mouths of many of these people of God from sharing testimonies, and then devil can lie to any child of God without restriction, telling many Christians, “See, God can’t do it for you. You need to be wise. It is not possible for you to stay in the old path and ever succeed or prosper, have you ever heard any testimony of such in your church?” and you too would think that it is true, no one has ever testified of such goodness of God in your church. Yet God has done even more for many in that church but they shut their mouth from sharing with brethren. And do you think God will be happy with such Christians?

My wife told me about a Christian sister who always shared testimonies of goodness of God in her life and family to encourage brethren on her Facebook page, that she just got a miraculous breakthrough in her career in US, something like no black has ever achieved there. The sister had been sharing the testimonies on her page as she was processing the project and progressing until it is now a great breakthrough in Texas, USA. Then I told my wife, “Look at children of God sharing testimonies of God’s goodness in their lives to encourage others, see how they are progressing in life but look at those whose mouth has been shut by devil because of fear”

Why many children of God are not sharing testimonies of goodness of God? Why many are so secretive that they buy land in secret, build house in secret, some want to even get pregnant and give birth in secret, why such a secret life? And these Christians claim to be wise, citing, “Wisdom is profitable to direct” Why are they so secretive and shutting their mouths to talk of the goodness of God in their lives? It is because they are living in fear, simple. You can’t live in fear and live a free life at the same time. They believe enemies can destroy what God has done for them.

There are some principles and philosophies you will not see in the Bible. A proverb in African Yoruba that if someone’s yam (farm produce) yields abundantly, he must cover it up and eat it quietly. I can’t find a Bible verse to back it up as a Christian. God provides piece of land for you, you can’t share testimony with your brethren in your church, God helps you build house, you can’t share, because you don’t trust them, but if you are sick, the same brethren will intercede for you.

Children of God living continuously in fear cannot make heaven, because it is not possible to constantly live in fear without telling a lie, you must lie indirectly that what belongs to you is not yours.

I read a comment of a brother on my post recently, that God used one of my posts to save him from untimely death. You don’t know how a single testimony of God’s goodness can stop someone from committing suicide.

When you are sharing testimony of God’s goodness in your life, no matter how small, you are making Bible and God’s power to be real and realistic to people. The Psalmist says, “I will sing of the mercies of the LORD forever; with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 89:1.

Let me tell you something, no devil or demon can destroy what God has done for you, and when God begins a good work in your life, family, marriage, finance, business or ministry, no power of demon can stop it. Bible assures it.

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” Revelation 12:11.

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

When The Helper Needs Help / Signs Of The Times / There Is Something That Will Shake The Very Foundation Of Many Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.