Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,326 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains (1056 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by abc115: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
(CNN)When Ukrainian forces entered the city of Izium Saturday, it was more than a major military victory. It was a sign the war in Ukraine might be entering a new phase, one in which Russian troops are scrambling to hold onto the territory they captured over the past six months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAJ8nQ6GnE

Russian forces were forced to flee the strategic eastern city just five days after Ukrainian forces began a new offensive eastward through the Kharkiv region.
"Russians escaped and left weapons and ammo behind. City center is free," a spokesperson for the Bohun Brigade of the Land Forces of Ukraine said in a statement Saturday afternoon.
The last five days have seen the most ambitious ground assaults by the Ukrainians since Russia launched its full-scale invasion in late February. Video and satellite images geolocated by CNN show the advances have involved sustained attacks on command posts, ammunition stores, and fuel reserves far behind the front lines.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/10/europe/ukraine-kharkiv-advances-intl-hnk/index.html
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Racoon(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Putin foolishly lost the element of surprise which is a key component in war of attrition. That said, perhaps Russia also under estimated the residence of the Ukrainians.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by gaby(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Lol...

Dem no go still understand say Putin dey play chess with them...lol

Diversionary tactics...

Putin has already secured and locked down the Nuclear plant, make dem go invade to collect am back...

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by nsiba: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
gaby:
Lol...

Diversionary tactics...

Putin has already secured and locked down the Nuclear plant, make dem go invade to collect am back...

D kind of talk you hear from somebody wey dem don beat nonsense comoth from him body

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by haaryobhami: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2022
gaby:
Lol...

Diversionary tactics...

chess by leaving stockpile of weapons ? Pootin fans and pootin,I wonder who is more deluded

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by joyandfaith: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Putin fans are retards. Rottennaija has stopped posting live scores.
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by gaby(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
haaryobhami:
chess by leaving stockpile of weapons ? Pootin fans and pootin,I wonder who is more deluded

Ekpa even copied and pasted the word "deluded".

Olodo..

Now, tell us...

What's the genesis of this demilitarization and denazification exercise by Putin and Russia?
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Stop panicking

Russia is firghting entire NATO infrastructure alone

War is not only fought on the battlefield

War goes much deeper

Country need to have industrial production,energy,food and strong allies(unity) which Russia has,West doesn't,EU with gas cap for example...

Russia is playing this long game by the way it looks...

EU unity slowly crubmling because of energy prices and gass supplies...

EU CANNOT compensate Russian gas anyway,and is being deindustrialised by the USA(not good ally as we all know)

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by joyandfaith: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
rottennaija:

Stop panicking

Russia is firghting entire NATO infrastructure alone

War is not only fought on the battlefield

War goes much deeper

Country need to have industrial production,energy,food and strong allies(unity) which Russia has,West doesn't,EU with gas cap for example...

Ok sir. What is the score?
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Racoon:
Putin foolishly lost the element of surprise which is a key component in war of attrition. That said, perhaps Russia also under estimated the residence of the Ukrainians.

Russian troops had withdrawn from Ukraine more than 2 months ago. What was left there were DPR/LPR fighters and some Wagner groups. They never redeploy. Even Ramzan Kadyrov, the Chenchen leader had not been in Ukraine for more than 2 months. These are things we have known for a long time. They controlled a Frontline of more than 10000km with few forces.

Now it's time to withdraw. Enjoy your win. Go for Crimea, take the whole Russia if you can. This is war. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ok sir. What is the score?

I'll update you and you daily from now on. Each post I'll tag you in particular.
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Speak like a retard. I was ban by nairaland for days for posting. That's why I reduced posting.
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Parachoko: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
rottennaija:

Russian troops had withdrawn from Ukraine more than 2 months ago. What was left there were DPR/LPR fighters and some Wagner groups. They never redeploy.
This one is obviously drunk grin
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Parachoko:
This one is obviously drunk grin

I expect you to counter the information with fact not throw stupid tantrums

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by joyandfaith: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
rottennaija:

Speak like a retard. I was ban by nairaland for days for posting. That's why I reduced posting.

Welcome from leave of absence. Updater!!!!
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by joyandfaith: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
rottennaija:

I'll update you and you daily from now on. Each post I'll tag you in particular.

With plenty corpses
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by ken6488(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
It a trap Russia is getting ready for winter war
I don't know why Ukraine keeps falling for Russia trick

Russia will never lose to ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Parachoko: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
rottennaija:

I expect you to counter the information with fact not throw stupid tantrums
Only a drunk person will say there is no Russian Military Personnel fighting in Ukraine.
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Only a drunk person will say there is no Russian Military Personnel fighting in Ukraine.

Go back and read what I posted earlier before deciding who is drunk and who isnt
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

With plenty corpses
corpses, nairaland will ban me.
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Welcome from leave of absence. Updater!!!!
grin
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by rottennaija(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't enjoy engaging with people like you who exhibit low intellect and reasoning abilities. It's drains me. The best I do is ignore.

If you post something I do not agree with, counter it with solid arguments and reasons not name calling. Check my post, I don't call people names or insult anyone. It's only when I'm repeated insulted that I'll give it back. Be guided according. If you want to engage with me, bring better argument why the position you take is the right one and why mine is wrong, don't call names.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Karemarealty288(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
gaby:
Lol...

Diversionary tactics...

Putin just received situation reports ....

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by gaby(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Putin just received situation reports ....

Oh, I thought the said he was dying and had a week to live...
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Parachoko: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
rottennaija:

Go back and read what I posted earlier before deciding who is drunk and who isnt

rottennaija:

Russian troops had withdrawn from Ukraine more than 2 months ago. What was left there were DPR/LPR fighters and some Wagner groups. They never redeploy
I don go back go read am, nah the rubbish be this in bolded.

You're obviously high.
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Vl3ly: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ukraine just captured some cities,I just dey see new new faces in this section
Soon you go still hide face as usual
I'm very sure Russia can't loss in this game

Russia has come to there senses

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by shogsman(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Vl3ly:
Ukraine just captured some cities,I just dey see new new faces in this section
Soon you go still hide face as usual
I'm very sure Russia can't loss in this game

Russia has come to there senses
Russia just blew up the power grid of the whole eastern Ukraine and kharkiv,the whole of kharkiv is now without power or energy, it's about to get really dirty in a couple of hours, you'll see why Russians are crazy

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Vl3ly: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
1 pix: disconnection of thermal plant
Which means electric train for transporting heavy arms will be stopped

And network disruption

Inshot lack of communication which is the most important in aspect of war

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Opolopoopolonio: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pro-Putin luuunatics are still trying to come to terms with reality... grin
Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by Vl3ly: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
E pain am

Re: Russian Troops Flee As Ukraine Forces Make Rapid Gains by RepoMan007: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
abc115:
(CNN)When Ukrainian forces entered the city of Izium Saturday, it was more than a major military victory. It was a sign the war in Ukraine might be entering a new phase, one in which Russian troops are scrambling to hold onto the territory they captured over the past six months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAJ8nQ6GnE

Russian forces were forced to flee the strategic eastern city just five days after Ukrainian forces began a new offensive eastward through the Kharkiv region.
"Russians escaped and left weapons and ammo behind. City center is free," a spokesperson for the Bohun Brigade of the Land Forces of Ukraine said in a statement Saturday afternoon.
The last five days have seen the most ambitious ground assaults by the Ukrainians since Russia launched its full-scale invasion in late February. Video and satellite images geolocated by CNN show the advances have involved sustained attacks on command posts, ammunition stores, and fuel reserves far behind the front lines.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/10/europe/ukraine-kharkiv-advances-intl-hnk/index.html
The enemy put up no resistance but a tactical withdrawal. That is no gain yet. I will wait and see if hat happens before assuming Ukrainians have made territorial gains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Intelligence Leak In History Reveals U.s. Contempt For World Leaders / An Eye For Eye / Massive Man-hunt For Three Terrorists Plotting A Truck Bomb Attack On New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.