Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) (870 Views)

Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
With the massive love the good people of the South West region is showering on the Wazirin Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar, I can confidently say that Atiku will beat Tinubu black and blue in the SW because he's currently the most popular politician there. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by baabuska: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
;Dna joke

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Aiel123: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Dreams is free...
Or it's sarcasm right?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by coolitempa(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Trinitycian:
With the massive love the good people of the South West region is showering on the Wazirin Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar, I can confidently say that Atiku will defeat Tinubu in the SW because he's currently the most popular politician there. He's even more popular than Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Moh247: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
grin

I am voting for Amoda Yekini Ogunlere from Iragbiji

My vote my choice

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by jkpbestseries: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2022
d work against Ojukwu and Jonathan, it is time for their own breakfast
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Exactly...

Atiku is more popular than Oduduwa and Awolowo.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by derecho(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Who dey deceive Atiku?
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by delpee(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Some dreams makes one feel so special. smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Prince111111: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Atiku only I know grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I am voting for Amoda Yekini Ogunlere from Iragbiji

My vote my choice

You mean the cassava and agbado apostle from Iragbiji?

Me too, that is where my vote goes. At least agbado and cassava will be available for us.

Are you also aware Sowore is more popular than ojukwu, pandora hoebi and Nnamdi Kanu combined in the east?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Moh247: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean the cassava and agbado apostle from Iragbiji?

Me too, that is where my vote goes. At least agbado and cassava will be available for us.

Are you also aware Sowore is more popular than ojukwu, pandora hoebi and Nnamdi Kanu combined in the east?

Facts comrade!!! check social media figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by etrouble: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Trinitycian:
With the massive love the good people of the South West region is showering on the Wazirin Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar, I can confidently say that Atiku will defeat Tinubu in the SW because he's currently the most popular politician there. He's even more popular than Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.

I really wonder why doctors give smartphones to patients that are still on admission at the Psychiatric Hospital.

Well, I am for Cassava, I am for Garri, I am for Agbado.

Those that are for drugs trafficking and those Almajaris littering all over the country will end up where they deserve

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
The Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Power must remain in the North until further notice.

Power to the People.

1 Share

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
I may not like him that much but he is far better than the rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by etrouble: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2022
jkpbestseries:
d work against Ojukwu and Jonathan, it is time for their own breakfast

We will humiliate you all once again.

Obasanjo defeated Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in all the nine states that made up the old Eastern Region, including in Ojukwu's home state of Anambra. Did Yorubas also cause that? Humiliating you has become our hobby, we will do it once again as we always do.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by backtovillage: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Wazirin in Yoruba b like Wa si rin
If them born PDP well make una campaign with this phrase in SW "Atiku is popular than Awolowo";

South 2023
Thanks to Wike da lion
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by MissLeslie(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2022
U say
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by MissLeslie(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Part of the reason people of southwest will not vote for him, no single Politician can compare themselves with the heros in the past, Ojukwu, Sadauna, Zik, Balewa Akintola and Awolowo. This people are the that create the avenue for there modern politicians.
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Whoever said this needs real mental evaluation. Whoever believes it needs to be locked forever in an asylum.
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Exactly
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Oga op Atiku no send you the useless thing you are writing here.
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2022
MissLeslie:
Part of the reason people of southwest will not vote for him, no single Politician can compare themselves with the heros in the past, Ojukwu, Sadauna, Zik, Balewa Akintola and Awolowo. This people are the that create the avenue for there modern politicians.
the person that posted the story is an APC agent.
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2022
This OP is an APC agent.
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
If they do nko My yoruba brothers with chest beating grin enu na ni gbogbo e grin
backtovillage:
Wazirin in Yoruba b like Wa si rin
If them born PDP well make una campaign with this phrase in SW "Atiku is popular than Awolowo";

South 2023
Thanks to Wike da lion
Re: Atiku Is More Popular Than Tinubu In South West (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jostoman:
Oga op Atiku no send you the useless thing you are writing here.

They started it by saying Atiku isn't popular in the North. I used the title so them go feel the same way I felt reading their gibberish.

I dun edit am to Tinubu. At least, even urchins know Atiku is more popular than Tinubu in the South west

(1) (Reply)

23 Persons Slump In Kano Pro-tinubu Rally / Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State / Today, 9th Of January 2023. Biafraland Remain Under Lockdown - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.