Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,758 members, 7,921,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) (32835 Views)

Breaking: Obi Is A Boy, Jagaban Na Person, Portable Sings In New Single / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Harrykn: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rubbish ��
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
jojo1415:
Sell out tribe

No be small Sha,why won't they..by now they would have been lining up in Biafran embassy for Visa.
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by GENES11S: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Working on his England VISA and Permits

Smart Nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Patriotsleague: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
cybernaut:
Olodo . Empire that keep you under slavery. Olodo
The empire is not her.
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See people without brains...

People that love a Nation that keeps you as a certified zombie.

This miscreant, after Farting on Awolowo's Statue is now praising the Woman and same people that used Awolowo, as a Guinea pig!

Even the Fulani, who have closer ties to the useless UK, dont even regard dem as such. But a Tinubu afonja miscreant will be so stewpid, just to trend.

So much for being sophisticated...spits
angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by victorazy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See people without brains...

People that love a Nation that keeps you as a certified zombie.

This miscreant, after Farting on Awolowo's Statue is now praising the Woman and same people that used Awolowo, as a Guinea pig!

Even the Fulani, who have closer ties to the useless UK, dont even regard dem as such. But a Tinubu afonja miscreant will be so stewpid, just to trend.

So much for being sophisticated...spits
angry angry angry angry angry angry

You better rephrase this context because it may be used against you tomorrow in UK embassy. Be wise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by SILVERLINES: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Which talent this one get

Absolute zero
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by RepoMan007: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
He probably thinks it is the fair skinned girl Queen that sells roasted plantain in keetu.

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by walosky(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
I don't know why my Yoruba people always disgrace the rest of Nigerians.

Bros we were born to do that .
E suru!
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by juman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good music.
That is fuji.

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Illegal1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Imagine a gun was pointed at you,and were asked to sing 3 songs by portable or u will be shoot..

wat will be ur reply?
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Harrynight(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make he sha face front and drive
I no wan hear story oo undecided
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by kunleiky(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
This is pathetic
Did you inherit this tribal bigotry from your parents or it's follow come?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by bitbillionaire: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin grin I already knew the guy will sing the 'tribute' in Yoruba language.

Can somebody tell portable that the royal family in the UK does not understand Yoruba language?
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Counterfeit: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chaii!!! This boy bù nno ezigbote onye ara, confam ...
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by nkemoma(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Werey
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Guyman01:
After desecrating Awolowo statue in Ado Ekiti he is singing tribute to our colonisers. Mental slavery is real
not Ekiti its osun state
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by ezeudo97817: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's sad how this generation has spoilt the meaning of "client" and "hookup" It's sad how this generation has spoilt the meaning of "client" and "hookup" ...
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Juanmike(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
maureensylvia:
I like portable regardless
Do you like me?
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by MedicH: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
cybernaut:
Olodo . Empire that keep you under slavery. Olodo

but how would you have known you are a human being if the empire no colonise you?
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by ogundeleai(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
This type of disgrace is still manageable compare to another Nigerian from certain tribe that swindle a whole new York state of whooping $30m all in the guise of supplying them with ventilator.... Adojutini omo gbogbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Andytyx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Which talent this one get
I think Empire has an answer to this question
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Khaysee: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bloogers and IG post

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by knowhowk: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

But is it not this same guy that committed the abominable act of messing into Awolowo's face with his smelly boxers? cheesy
. That is not Awolowo Face it's a Statue ..

Moreso I don't know why you People always get Bothered and Worried about this Guy's Craze ..

He makes Money By Acting Craze or doing Craze ..Just Like Bob Risky that Dresses Like a Lady Bleach the hell of Her Skin to Seek For Attensions of you People that are not Busy
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Guyman01:
After desecrating Awolowo statue in Ado Ekiti he is singing tribute to our colonisers. Mental slavery is real
where in Ado Ekiti??

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Mercury12(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Put your eyes on the road bro. Mama Charlie won't rescue you if you hit any human

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Cerebellum: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:

Normal normal, you be wereygrin

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by brownbib(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lmao, this dude is a joke ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Set A Keke (Tricycle) Ablaze In Enugu / Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / Nigerians In UAE Are Financing Boko Haram Terrorists – Garba Shehu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.