Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Will Build A Professional Courier Delivery Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Build A Professional Courier Delivery Website (239 Views)

How To Get A Pharmacy Delivery Website And Mobile App In Nigeria / Courier Delivery Risks / Courier Delivery Target Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A Professional Courier Delivery Website by harrison12(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hello!

Do you have a transportation or delivery company and want a website to keep your service running efficiently?

Well, you have just got to the right place. I am a professional website developer and designer. I will design a professional courier, transportation, freight, trucking, and logistics website that is compatible with your business. I have designed lots of professional, attractive, captivating courier and logistics websites and all my clients are really impressed with them.

THIS GIG IS MAINLY FOR:

Travel Agencies,
Logistic Companies,
Dispatch Companies,
Freight Companies,
Cargo Companies,
Transport Companies,
Shipping Companies,
Taxi Companies,
Trucking and dispatch Companies,

What the website will contain:

An attractive, eye-catching, and visually appealing website
Highly functional
Tracking Page Functionality
Auto-generated Tracking Numbers
Social Media Integration
SEO friendly Website
Responsive design for Tab and mobile
Google Responsive Test Pass
After-sales maintenance is available.
Easy to use Admin panel

I am ever ready to work on your project, get in touch with me now 08160900277 and let's get started!
See You!

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Keep All Your Banking Accounts Safe / Make Money With These Now / What Is Your Degree? - Mr Jollof To Zinoleesky Over Five Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.