Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,343 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community (32474 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman 8 Months After Her Wedding In Kaduna (Pixs) / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Morphinne: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My fellow igbos, let's ignore this op who always report negativity from our SE.

Alternatively, let's blame Tinubu, Buhari, fulani herdsmen and dss.

After that, we can go take some doses of mkpurimmiri, drink water, then go back to social media to insult the living daylight out of Tinubu.

That is how we can continue to torment agbado urchins and we will just be fine.

Ipob, how una see am? grin
Coman make heaven make I see o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by bewla(m): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
So bad
Very bad my child
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Oosa4sure: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2022
I don't know what you people stand to gain killing ur fellow brothers .ost especially S E people,it does no good to everyone it will end in regrets
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by moneyissweet(m): 3:42am On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

After that, we can go take some doses of mkpurimmiri, drink water, then go back to social media to insult the living daylight out of Tinubu.

Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Kenedy101: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is tinubu is ur president try apply sense
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by juman(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Igbos do wonders.
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by ChristianMuslim: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2022
I think Peter obi should be more concerned about the crimes and killing in afghaneastern than contesting for what his generation will never smell till they die
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Prettylima(f): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Dhury: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2022
beerfraud:
Yeeboe woman's life doesn't matter since it didn't happen in the north
CAN have no problem with that since the IBO Christian woman was killed by her IBO Christian Brothers
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by profilemessages: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu why did you kill her?

Ipob guys how market?

Lol!
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Parachoko: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2022
onomeabuja:

Wetin de worry igbo people sef undecided
Spilling hates @each other & hates people of different regions na waooooooh embarassed
See talk
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Parachoko: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2022
tnerro1:
Cowards, when did men start killing Unarmed women , these are not men......spits
Shame on the killers
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Harbeytech: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2022
After you don kill yourself finished,nah who go vote for ur candidate?...No insult oooo....nah question I ask ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Roozzaay(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
like it has bn scattering Ur clans over there grin

Awon weyreys, wan to fere pawon tan grin

Please what Yoruba dialect is that?
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by 2Radii: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Roozzaay:

Please what Yoruba dialect is that?

I mean "won ti fere payin/pawon tan."

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Sens8: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Danny50:
Sponsored herds men doing what they kw best.

This line don expire bros..find new lie to deceive yourself with. Very dumb set of people
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by harmony75: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Chai � � beautiful woman rest in peace � may God console your family �
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by KIDfurniture(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2022
This is what you get when the few wealth illiterate acquire guns for stack illiterates. How can u go after ur sisters and brothers with guns . Igbo land is finished. The governors are useless and evil

post=116560819:
Unknown Gunmen have killed a woman identified as Ogochukwu Onuh, in Umuopu community in Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The woman, said to be the wife of one Akada, a former neighborhood watch leader in the community was shot dead on Friday night, September 9, 2022.

According to Reports, Gathered By , The gunmen attacked Akada's home but he managed to escaped so they shot his wife.

She was rushed to the hospital but didn't survive.
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by ChukwuObe: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
thunder scatter Tinubu

Trully Nwazuruike is right

Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by JAGS001(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
thunder scatter Tinubu
Just the way thunder was recently scattering south yeast and your pops grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by 25ahmad(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
post=116560819:
Unknown Gunmen have killed a woman identified as Ogochukwu Onuh, in Umuopu community in Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The woman, said to be the wife of one Akada, a former neighborhood watch leader in the community was shot dead on Friday night, September 9, 2022.

According to Reports, Gathered By , The gunmen attacked Akada's home but he managed to escaped so they shot his wife.

She was rushed to the hospital but didn't survive.
we know the unknown...
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by temitope27(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is that what they call you in your place? cheesy
guy small small na

But I dey feel u sha grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by Roozzaay(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:

I mean "won ti fere payin/pawon tan."
The fere you used is what I'm asking about because I'm sure Osun, Kwara, not sure about Oyo would say fe
Re: Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community by 2Radii: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Roozzaay:

The fere you used is what I'm asking about because I'm sure Osun, Kwara, not sure about Oyo would say fe

Ok grin grin grin

What side of the yoruba are u??

I am from Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.