Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother (865 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom / Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by iwaeda: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
A heavily pregnant woman who was abducted from Mando in Kaduna in July has been delivered of a child in captivity.

The victim, who went to visit her ailing mother on the day bandits struck, was abducted alongside two of her sisters.

Shunned by loved ones, Nigeria’s fistula survivors find a lifeline after corrective surgeryBoko Haram: 98 Chibok girls still in captivity – Military

Commenting on the situation, the victim’s husband, Mohammed Alabi,  said, “My wife gave birth at the kidnappers’ camp on 2nd August, 2022 and since then, both mother and child have not received any medical care and to make matter worse, we learnt they were being maltreated and flogged. We are all dying emotionally and physically, that is why we are appealing to whoever God will use to secure their release to please help us free them.”

Recounting the family’s ordeal, father of the victims, Malam AbdulWahab Yusuf, said the bandits broke into their Mando home around 1:05am the day of the attack.

“My two daughters used to take care of their mother who is sick, but unfortunately, that day their elder sister, who is pregnant came from her husband’s house to look after her mother when the bandits broke into the house and kidnapped my three daughters.”

“They asked initially asked for N140 million, but now they have reduced the ransom to N50 million. The family has been adversely affected by the trauma. My wife, who was able to walk unaided before the incident, now uses wheelchair. We just carried out a surgery on her. I have not been myself, I cannot sleep, once it is night I don’t know how my body feels.”

Also speaking, the elder brother of the kidnapped sisters, Kabiru Yusuf, said, “My sisters lamented to me on Sunday that they were being maltreated and that the bandits commander wants to abandon them in the camp. We are continuously pleading with them as we have sold everything we have but what we raised is not tangible and we don’t have anything more to sell again.”

He appealed to the Federal and  Kaduna state governments, charity organisations, philanthropists and well-spirited individuals to assist the family in securing the release of their loved ones.

https://dailytrust.com/n50m-ransom-bandits-hold-newborn-in-captivity-flogs-mother
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by iwaeda: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wickedness of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by BeanmanX(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Very wicked and heartless people,,,may their death be painful...Amen!

1 Like

Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by jkpbestseries: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
That is wat the north want to see so that the can hold onto power
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by Richardonald(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mohammed alabi a Yoruba muslem
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eyah stay strong.

Atiku is coming
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by ican2020: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why are Nigerians wicked to Nigerians
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by Earthstorms(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
I just feel a southerner will be best placed to quell the rubbish going on in the north.

How does someone kidnap people and collect ransom and the security agencies can not stop the rubbish?

The money paid as ransom can be tracked. spy drones can set eyes on the kidnappers for weeks and broadcast their location. Why is the security agencies refusing to do their jobs?

Northerners should better punish the current crop of northern leaders in the next election. Failure should not be rewarded.

1 Like

Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by nifemi25(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Humans are just the problem of human being..
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
So bad
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by iwaeda: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
nifemi25:
Humans are just the problem of human being..

If human beings can behave the way animals are doing in their colonies, the World will be so peaceful angry grin grin angry grin
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by holluwizzy: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's a shame the country we are...both the governor of kaduna state and the president should cover their eyes...

Secrets will be spilled sooner or later about this bandits of a thing.

iwaeda:
A heavily pregnant woman who was abducted from Mando in Kaduna in July has been delivered of a child in captivity.

The victim, who went to visit her ailing mother on the day bandits struck, was abducted alongside two of her sisters.

Shunned by loved ones, Nigeria’s fistula survivors find a lifeline after corrective surgeryBoko Haram: 98 Chibok girls still in captivity – Military

Commenting on the situation, the victim’s husband, Mohammed Alabi,  said, “My wife gave birth at the kidnappers’ camp on 2nd August, 2022 and since then, both mother and child have not received any medical care and to make matter worse, we learnt they were being maltreated and flogged. We are all dying emotionally and physically, that is why we are appealing to whoever God will use to secure their release to please help us free them.”

Recounting the family’s ordeal, father of the victims, Malam AbdulWahab Yusuf, said the bandits broke into their Mando home around 1:05am the day of the attack.

“My two daughters used to take care of their mother who is sick, but unfortunately, that day their elder sister, who is pregnant came from her husband’s house to look after her mother when the bandits broke into the house and kidnapped my three daughters.”

“They asked initially asked for N140 million, but now they have reduced the ransom to N50 million. The family has been adversely affected by the trauma. My wife, who was able to walk unaided before the incident, now uses wheelchair. We just carried out a surgery on her. I have not been myself, I cannot sleep, once it is night I don’t know how my body feels.”

Also speaking, the elder brother of the kidnapped sisters, Kabiru Yusuf, said, “My sisters lamented to me on Sunday that they were being maltreated and that the bandits commander wants to abandon them in the camp. We are continuously pleading with them as we have sold everything we have but what we raised is not tangible and we don’t have anything more to sell again.”

He appealed to the Federal and  Kaduna state governments, charity organisations, philanthropists and well-spirited individuals to assist the family in securing the release of their loved ones.

https://dailytrust.com/n50m-ransom-bandits-hold-newborn-in-captivity-flogs-mother
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by iwaeda: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
holluwizzy:

It's a shame the country we are...both the governor of kaduna state and the president should cover their eyes...

Secrets will be spilled sooner or later about this bandits of a thing.

They are beyond blames according to their defenders grin grin angry angry grin
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by ObosiUkwalla: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thinkam:
Eyah stay strong.

Atiku is coming

Atiku is the one sponsoring those bandits
Re: N50m Ransom: Bandits Hold Newborn In Captivity, Flog Mother by ObosiUkwalla: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
iwaeda:

If human beings can behave the way animals are doing in their colonies, the World will be so peaceful angry grin grin angry grin

You mean animals that will catch other animals and kill them for food?

(1) (Reply)

Video : She Stabbed Her Lover To Death In Benin When He Saw Her In A Mans House / Young Man Kills Girlfriend, Removes Some Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Can I Legally Own This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.