Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN (2912 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by EndsarsReloaded: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
10mobile:
Tinubu/Shettima Media Support Group tested the popularity of their bosses on Twitter some 3 hours ago and it was, well, a disaster (I can't find a worse word).

See what happened...

They asked people to retweet a photo of Tinubu and Shettima if they were going to vote them. After 3 hours, they got only about 260 retweets.

But, that's not the real wahala. Where the kasalA come burst na for the comments. One of the commenters even conducted an instant poll for the 3 leading candidates where PO got 88% while the other two got less than 10% each (Atiku 8%, Tinubu 4%.

I really care about the mental health of these guys. I wonder how they manage to sleep!

grin grin grin grin

They never see anything self. Nigerians will deal with these criminals.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by franchasofficia: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:
And this is the fresh trouble? The real voters are not even on the internet.
You are all exited and giddy about this silly exercise? I feel sorry for zombidients.
But in 2015 they were all on social media that APC dominated and was making noise about it?

Agbado BATstards and shifting goal post grin
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
But you would do has rejoicing if apc do has winning online like Bihari was winning in 2015
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by ObosiUkwalla: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:
And this is the fresh trouble? The real voters are not even on the internet.
You are all exited and giddy about this silly exercise? I feel sorry for zombidients.

Stop consoling yourself.

And what makes you think "your real voters off internet" will vote for your candidate?
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

They are not ghosts but 90% of them are not in Nigeria and they are not coming to vote in February. As a matter of fact, most of them don't have voters card.
Wonderful. Clap for yourself
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by johnrash(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by BATified2023: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But you would have been rejoicing if apc have been winning online like Bihari was winning in 2015
this is d reality

Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by delpee(f): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
The majority of committed voters are not on twitter.
Re: Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN by Realdon1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Agbadorians and shifting goal post ee.
Twitter has helped OBIdients alot.
These massive rallies going on are bn organized through Twitter. Grassroot mobilization is bn organized through Twitter.
A.p.c and pdp are now frustrated bcs we OBIdients snatched online and street from them.
OBIdients are the street lions.
OBIdients are the social media tigers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos / The Reason I Fought With Bishop Oyedepo - Pastor Tunde Bakare / World Press Conference By The APC Hierarchy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.