Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,133 members, 7,931,873 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (34293 Views)

How To Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed Before: / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

We will fight this fight till the end.

You think running here believing you will spoil the business i have worked so hard to build will make you feel better and great?

You chose the wrong path and it will consume you. Just be ready for what will befall you.

Oya make two of una rest..shebi u don send the money..

He don receive him money..oya make una rest.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by DanAugust2021: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
REALNAPS automated server based betting scam dealt with me around February this year. I opted for the 50k package after enquiring from the customer service representative that I will withdraw once the time frame elapses. The first red flag was when I enquired to see how bets are placed and I was told company policy forbids that. The first 7 days produced a loss rather than a profit. The second week produced astronomical profit (second red flag), the third week ended with a loss. I now requested for a withdrawal of my remaining balance (around 25k), and they've been dribbling me since then. That REALNAPS guy is a chronic scammer. Imagine scamming 1000 people of 50k in one month, that's 50 Million naira. Beware of REALNAPS nairalanders.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by teabully(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
You collect your money back?
nope I never did, but still have his undertaken he wrote.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Goldenbaby(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

No mind the girl..I even saw the chats and timing and when the dude called her out online..if he never did she won't have sent that money..

And you didnt see where i told him the time i will send the money because of network? He said i didnt send him a massage but immediately i sent the screenshot. He went and deleted the stupid post he made.

I will scam someone of 2000 and ask the person to still send his account? 2000 i do give my Sales representatives as lunch..

The guy is just been stupid.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Goldenbaby:

And you didnt see where i told him the time i will send the money because of network? He said i didnt send him a massage but immediately i sent the screenshot. He went and deleted the stupid post he made.

I will scam someone of 2000 and ask the person to still send his account? 2000 i do give my Sales representatives as lunch..

The guy is just been stupid.

Please it's ok .you have sent the money, he has received the money...let peace reign jare .
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by jeromestarks: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
princessyere1:

Lol�
Princess, drop your Facebook handle. I want to be your friend.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Jaywealth97(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Good day sir, I just want to ask you about this how true is this?

It's not real
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunny4lif:
Computer village in 2003/2004
Bought one yeye Panasonic phone grin for #3K and used over #400 to fixed the unfixable phone grin grin until the phone technician told me, am wasting my money grin
The thing pain me pass when I broke leg embarassed embarassed
You all the those Panasonic phone with long pole grin
Jesu grin
Never again

The second was in Idumota, a whole me that have been travelling to Idumota to buy goods worth over #100K for our store since age of 12 years.
My mum will send me to Lagos from AK, I will navigate my way to Idumota with over #100K in my body but in 2010, I was scammed of #1K grin, the money no pain me reach, the fact that I knew it’s was a scam but I just mumu gave out my money then immediately my eye clear but the money is already gone.
I want to create scene because the police and army were just 100M away but then I remembered this is Nigeria and those uniform men knew about it.

Some people will said, they have never be scammed before grin, but they have forgotten about scammers in form of Families and friends especially those that are staying outside Nigeria.
You send them messages and they will triple the amount by X3 and feature the sellers.
That's a lie bro, we are not stupid to believe the bolded
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ExtraCapital218: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cheap scammer,run away with my $650
NAME : OBINNA ONYEDIKA UGOCHUKWU

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by seunny4lif(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uptheante:

Why will I lie on something like that.
Do you know how many kids come goes to Idumota to buy something then or you think every 12/13 boy that have a small body.
I know all the shops my mom always buy something and they are knew am coming to buy things because my mom already gave them the list and all I do is to give them the money and check if everything is correct.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by cybriz82(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
IrepChrist:
I remember the notorious BDC cluster at airport hotel, ikeja those days. I approached one of the Abokis he took me into one of those buildings close to the hotel. I gave him foreign currency... He folded the naira that was in 1,000 notes. He counted the 1ks twice. I didn't realize I was short changed till I got home.The money was for festivity. Interestingly 2weeks later I read it in the news that they did it to a military personnel in mufti he came back with his men and one of them was short dead. This happened like 13yrs ago.

Same happen to my frnd name luizy...at same spot...
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunny4lif:

Why will I lie on something like that.
Do you know how many kids come goes to Idumota to buy something then or you think every 12/13 boy that have a small body.
I know all the shops my mom always buy something and they are knew am coming to buy things because my mom already gave them the list and all I do is to give them the money and check if everything is correct.
Bro, what I'm doubting is the huge amount (100k) u said ur mum used to give u a 12 yr old boy at that time for the transaction.
I don't think a Nigerian mum can effortlessly give out 100k to a 12 yr old to buy things for her business no matter how much she trust the child.
At least u should lie small by mentioning a lesser amount like 10k na,
100k at that time be like 500k now o
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by seunny4lif(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
In your mind, I will travel all the way to Lagos to buy 10K worth of goods, like seriously?
Very funny.
Until 2012, kids can travel from one part of Nigeria to another without the fear of kidnappers and many Nigeria businesses are conducted in cash not bank transactions.
School fees then are paid in cash and kids bring the money with them to school.

Uptheante:

Bro, what I'm doubting is the huge amount (100k) u said ur mum used to give u a 12 yr old boy at that time for the transaction.
I don't think a Nigerian mum can effortlessly give out 100k to a 12 yr old to buy things for her business no matter how much she trust the child.
At least u should lie small by mentioning a lesser amount like 10k na,
100k at that time be like 500k now o

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Veebap: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
well, i may agree with your friend story but, this dude he's lying, he never lose such amount. If its true, I am happy that he lost
I'm not the cause of your wretchedness lmao.. Even with all i've lost, i can place you and your entire poverty stricken household on a salary for life. I don't give a hoot if you believe me or not. Dickhead
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
telim:
My own was a terrible mistake but i later got refunded that same day. I developed a script and wanted to carryout a test using usa 4g proxies which cost 100 usd per month. I was short of usd and wanted to pay via crypto using usdt but proxy vendor said he only acccept ltc, i dont have any experience with ltc instead of me to convert 100 usdt to ltc from binance i endup buying 100ltc which was equivalent
to 20k usdt that was about 10million naira as at then I transferred it to the 4g vendor, seller approved my acc and everything was cool not untill i check my acc and found out huge amount of crypto as disapeared in my acc.
I recheck and found out instead sending 100 usdt worth of ltc i sent the vendor 100ltc.
He only agreed to refund by confirming the source of the fund is from my acc, after confirming the source via tewmviewer he generated another ltc wallet and refund the 100ltc.
If am to deal via crypto it must be through stable coins else no deal.

Using LTC is to rid off huge gas fees tho.
Thank God he refunded you.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by stacyadams: 1:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Uptheante:

...lol...that's the more reason he was sent to idumota,,no body will believe a kid will be walking around with 100k, grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Mulisanana: 2:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Chinese police strengthen international law enforcement cooperation in cracking down on telecom and network fraud
https://enapp.globaltimes.cn/article/1275083
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Veebap:

I'm not the cause of your wretchedness lmao.. Even with all i've lost, i can place you and your entire poverty stricken household on a salary for life. I don't give a hoot if you believe me or not. Dickhead
I swear with my life you can't even though I'm a poor. I don't think you ever pay your tith. Did you?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by franugo(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Olomubj:
This is funny but very sweet, I joined a group, where by all activities carry out on telegram aim in exchange of bitcoin and other cripto, not knowing that all the members of the group are scamers using different people pic ,.. Admin was the cordinator who wil collect money from any one who want to buy btc or sell,,, a guy advertis that he want to sel btc,, i respond to buy, admi drop his account ń I pay, once they see my payment they kick me out of the group,... Luckily same admi add me to another group,, I follow the activities they ask me to invest, that I wil get double of my investment,,, I pay money for my investment and edited my Debit alert from zero #I jack up my balance to millions and forward it to admi like I made a mistake I make sure he read my balance and I deleted it,, he ask me wt it that I told him I intend to send it to my friend not him, but if I get my first payment along with my return, I wil Invest all my money,, my balance enter his eyes,,, sharp sharp he credit me doubt of the investment exactly the day he promised, he ask me to invest I block ideot,, n delete his No.....

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Slimkween: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=21savages post=116592189]I wonder where they get people’s number from and will be posting fake testimonies.Once I find myself in groups like that immediately I Dey remove myself..The devil is a liar.[/quote
Actually.
But like I said it's ignorance.
Perhaps quick rich syndrome, greed. But once I discovered that it was false I became very cautious and conscious.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Slimkween: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2022
The painful part of being scammed is that as you're loosing your money, a total stranger is rejoicing that he has gained on somebody's money����

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tundex911: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Kashamadupe

Say life no go join
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TOP4587(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
oh, it's like in a movie! the scammers wanted to wash the stolen money. so, made a deposit at bookmaker
adexoramo:
I felt I was chatting with a customer care representative from kuda bank unknown to me it was a scammer. I felt I should play along since I didn't have money in the account. I was later defrauded of 20k which is an overdraft in my account which I don't normally use. To my surprise the money was moved into a 1xbet account by the scammer.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Untube: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Edoziesmart:

And I see the guy as a legit person in this forum. Thanks for letting people know he is a scammer.
Seniorwriter you will die a miserable dead Inshallah!
Is a full time scammer
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Untube: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Goldenbaby:

You called this call out? You gave me visibility naaa. I have gotten 7 customers from this.

In my five years of business..It is a fool like you that just started patronizing me last month that i will scam. I never scam honourables and commisssioners way dey recharge 200k to 500k. Na small boy like you? The first 3 times i recharged for you. You were jumping like small maggot in my DM. Hahhaaha

I told you you will receive your money by 11pm 12am or 1am because Opay transfer was messing up last night hence i used my fidelity account. You see you are Very senseless.

I want to scam you and i asked for your account details to send the money back to you? Hahahahahhah.

Keep that post there. You will answer for it.
You are recharging 2000 and 1500 and giving me headache. 3 persons that saw your post chatted me this morning to inform me of the nonsense you wrote and they even recharged 15,000 and 6000. Thanks for the publicity. Post on facebook and twitter too.Hahahaha..Small Boy, i know what you are doing in warri. Hand go catch you one day.

I did a background check on you the day you said you want to come and see who pass you for date. Hahahh.Hand go catch you soon. Small Poor boy way dey cry because of 2000 way no reach to cook soup.Hahaha

Why call your client names?

You should have apologized to him and let him know it's network issue.

2,000 is not enough to cook soup? I don't get. Did he gave you the money to cook soup? For me oo, if you take my 1,000, I fit spend 50k to track and arrest you and make sure you vomit 100k.
What is bad is bad, you are wrong and need to apologize to your client. If you apologize, he will delete those messages.

The problem here is bad communication not scam. Both of you should sort it out

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nonam: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
You were scammed because of your greed.

You are greedy.

Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ayusbobs(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2022
I am also scammed three months ago by an online phone vendor that advertise his business on twitter. He did video call to persuade me he is real. After much persuasion I sent him the money for phone iPhone XSMax at 205k. Since then he has refused to pick my calls and he blocked me on WhatsApp. His name is Chinedum Christian Maduabuchi. And his number is +234 818 679 8370, +234 704 764 4658. Here is his picture below.

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ayusbobs(m): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2022
I will appreciate if anyone can help me retrieve my money back. I regret meeting him

ayusbobs:
I am also scammed three months ago by an online phone vendor that advertise his business on twitter. He did video call to persuade me he is real. After much persuasion I sent him the money for phone iPhone XSMax at 205k. Since then he has refused to pick my calls and he blocked me on WhatsApp. His name is Chinedum Christian Maduabuchi. And his number is +234 818 679 8370, +234 704 764 4658.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic) / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.