Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (51474 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
vastolord4:
That's wash and wear.. peeps getting The Labour tatoos.. watch out

Just make sure they're not permanent cos you're gonna clean them off after the election. grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by adekolaelect(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Konjiboii:
Sell out
sell in. These obi supporters like crying like baby birds whenever they observed you are not on their ways.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Glead(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Leader and the lead
Bird of the same feather!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by McStoic(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
mocochannel:
Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo

Actor and Lagos State House of Assembly member, Desmond Elliot, on Saturday, showed his support for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Elliot shared a picture showing Tinubu's logo via his Instagram account.

Elliot captioned the image, "Jagaban’23."

No wonder they call him Desmond hEediot!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by fredoooooo: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Omo ire bí yan

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by fredoooooo: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
adekolaelect:
sell in. These obi supporters like crying like baby birds whenever they observed you are not on their ways.

People wey dey mad .. grin cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Juanmike(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Well, he’s not out of my reach. If I’m desperate about him I’ll get him. Ashawo dy your eyes but support asiwaju first.
I want to support you first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by McStoic(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Pepper dem

We rise by lifting others

Abeg who rose through PitObi

Your blood pressure rose, has risen and is rising through PitObi grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by fredoooooo: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Antoeni:
Idiot
It takes one to recognise one..
You sow hate , you reap hate
You sow curse, you reap curse
You sow mobbing, you reap mobbing
You sow tribalism you reap tribalism
You die ... you obituarists
Don't worry we go Meet on election day after campaign grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Illegal1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
My pvc is set 4 jagaban...

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Timatayo1: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Khaysee: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Vote dont fight

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by ifihearam: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Like seriously asking, why are some of you insulting him?
for calling youths kids? or because he is supporting his grand principal.

These stupid ole pandora childish supporters are the most useless set of people in this generation...so you dafts really expect him to dump who made him relevant in life politically and support a crook obi? has it come to this? so everyone must support obi?

P>S....The people i pity the most are the non IGBOS supporting obi, they are all pawns in the whole equation.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Wipper7000: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Pepper dem

NOBODY rather He lives in Lagos. He will be claiming that he did well in Anambra yet he can't leave in Anambra. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nehyooh(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spherica177:
do you expect him to support your Obi?
I still don't understand what people think or see in that drug addicted thing called Tinubu.

Why can't Nigerians wake-up and vote for a vibrant man like Peter Obi. Tinubu is just striving to get to power and has nothing to offer this nation. Sick and old brain claiming "Emilokan" has if his is father that owns this country. Nigerians be wise!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by maste: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Like I said earlier, the worms are beginning to emerge from the Woodworks.�
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by UPWORKwizard(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2022

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Tflex01: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nehyooh:
I still don't understand what people think or see in that drug addicted thing called Tinubu.

Why can't Nigerians wake-up and vote for a vibrant man like Peter Obi. Tinubu is just striving to get to power and has nothing to offer this nation. Sick and old brain claiming "Emilokan" has if his is father that owns this country. Nigerians be wise!

Only Tinubu can fix this country.

Pls vote wisely.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Rooneyx(f): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
My crush of life, nothing do you.
e go build tap water on am, olodo mumu
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nehyooh(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
You don’t have anything to say sir, come join the winning team ooo
A sane person will definitely see Tinubu has a disaster to this nation. I wonder why you don't see it that way.

Wining team indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Yoighaman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
With all the hatred youths showed towards Desmond, dude still won the election, that goes to say something, figure out whatever it is.

To me, it means many Nigerians only make noise, especially on social media. No action at the polls.

I remain OBIdient.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nehyooh(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

Only Tinubu can fix this country.

Pls vote wisely.
Look at you grin, wise up bro
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by amaridigital(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Pepper dem

That madman who became his special adviser on security matters and who later became IPOB and UGM militant rose through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Yoighaman(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
You don’t have anything to say sir, come join the winning team ooo

How old are you?

If you are not benefitting directly from Tinubu and you are blindly supporting him, it means you are a kid who knows nothing about the history of our beloved country. No sane person will support a sick, ill, fragile, incoherent, entitled, greedy, demented, selfish, alleged drug baron with his vice, an alleged renowned Boko Haram sponsor. And to call that a winning team makes it all the more appalling.

You must be born in the 2000's, probably during Obasanjo's second term.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This stupid idiots are everywhere on the social media insulting everyone that isn't in support of there epileptic candidate. Horrible animals
God bless you Desmond Elliot
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by themanderon: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
The moment you join the APC you automatically become an enemy of the people. This one has spurned the goodwill of the people because he decided to wine and dine with the oppressors of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by searchng4love: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
obembet:
His Choice. Only foolish people will insult him

May Tinubu the best candidate win.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yoighaman:

How old are you?

If you are not benefitting directly from Tinubu and you are blindly supporting him, it means you are a kid who knows nothing about the history of our beloved country. No sane person will support a sick, ill, fragile, incoherent, entitled, greedy, demented, selfish, alleged drug baron with his vice, an alleged renowned Boko Haram sponsor. And to call that a winning team makes it all the more appalling.

You must be born in the 2000's, probably during Obasanjo's second term.
I’m selfishly supporting him lol, you think I just call him big daddy for nothing? � Just support him if you want a better Nigeria
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nehyooh:
A sane person will definitely see Tinubu has a disaster to this nation. I wonder why you don't see it that way.

Wining team indeed grin
He’s not what you think, he’s a good man

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by searchng4love: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
I’m selfishly supporting him lol, you think I just call him big daddy for nothing? � Just support him if you want a better Nigeria
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
mocochannel:
Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo

Actor and Lagos State House of Assembly member, Desmond Elliot, on Saturday, showed his support for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Elliot shared a picture showing Tinubu's logo via his Instagram account.

Elliot captioned the image, "Jagaban’23."

APC ti lule
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
searchng4love:

On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand.
I wonder why the few opposition can’t see Tinubu is the only one that can rescue Nigeria at this point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.