Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sin Has No Other Work Than To Kill You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin Has No Other Work Than To Kill You (149 Views)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sin Has No Other Work Than To Kill You by PraiseGodRCCG: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
The worst thing to happen to mankind is that ,people are still going to HELL Fire. 2000 years after Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary and rose on the third day . Are you aware , that God will destroy all sinners ? Are you aware ,God is angry with the wicked ? Do you want to go to Hell and be destroyed forever? Pleasure of the flesh will never finish as long as this wicked world is still here , so why are you been deceived ? Why are we still enemies of our own soul ? Is it because of hunger or peer pressure? Why don't we accept the standard Jesus Christ gave us , which is believe in Him as the Son of God. Repent from your sinful ways, and be baptized. Then the Promise of the Holy Spirit will be given to you as this is for us and our Children. What are you doing with sin ? Are you aware about Ezekiel 18:20 . Sin has no other duty but to kill. Why don't we understand that Jesus Christ is the only one that can make us succeed and still make HEAVEN . Let's look at our Lord Jesus Christ who came under this flesh and conquered sin . If we allow him to live in us ,if we can humbly live a crucified life as explained in Galatians 2:20. We will know the Original plan the Father has laid for us. The wonders of his Perfect Love. He has predestined us to be his even before the world began that we may appear before him Holy and in Love . On that day. In Christ ,there is no longer "i" but Christ . If you believe Jesus Christ is the son of God . You will be saved from the destruction that is coming to the world. One major reason most people are not being save ,is PRIDE. And definitely they will all fall into this miserable pit.to the humble ones who say we are sorry oh God, help us. The only prayer God is waiting to hear now is please save us , but if you wait till you get to the gate of hell fire to cry for this save me prayer . Then you are in for a shocker ,because God my Daddy is not the God of the dead. If you say I don't need your Jesus then lets see who will cry . Mind you even if you repent or not it won't change the fact that my daddy still remains the Jehovah. I AM . Drugs ,abroad ,money name it can never change a man. But Jesus Christ, will turn a man from frustration to a life of Freedom. Jesus is waiting for you at the cross. The CROSS IS THE ONLY ANSWER
Re: Sin Has No Other Work Than To Kill You by PraiseGodRCCG: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=PraiseGodRCCG post=116568509]The worst thing to happen to mankind is that ,people are still going to HELL Fire. 2000 years after Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary and rose on the third day . Are you aware , that God will destroy all sinners ? Are you aware ,God is angry with the wicked ? Do you want to go to Hell and be destroyed forever? Pleasure of the flesh will never finish as long as this wicked world is still here , so why are you been deceived ? Why are we still enemies of our own soul ? Is it because of hunger or peer pressure? Why don't we accept the standard Jesus Christ gave us , which is believe in Him as the Son of God. Repent from your sinful ways, and be baptized. Then the Promise of the Holy Spirit will be given to you as this is for us and our Children. What are you doing with sin ? Are you aware about Ezekiel 18:20 . Sin has no other duty but to kill. Why don't we understand that Jesus Christ is the only one that can make us succeed and still make HEAVEN . Let's look at our Lord Jesus Christ who came under this flesh and conquered sin . If we allow him to live in us ,if we can humbly live a crucified life as explained in Galatians 2:20. We will know the Original plan the Father has laid for us. The wonders of his Perfect Love. He has predestined us to be his even before the world began that we may appear before him Holy and in Love . On that day. In Christ ,there is no longer "i" but Christ . If you believe Jesus Christ is the son of God . You will be saved from the destruction that is coming to the world. One major reason most people are not being save ,is PRIDE. And definitely they will all fall into this miserable pit.to the humble ones who say we are sorry oh God, help us. The only prayer God is waiting to hear now is please save us , but if you wait till you get to the gate of hell fire to cry for this save me prayer . Then you are in for a shocker ,because God my Daddy is not the God of the dead. If you say I don't need your Jesus then lets see who will cry . Mind you even if you repent or not it won't change the fact that my daddy still remains the Jehovah. I AM . Drugs ,abroad ,money name it can never change a man. But Jesus Christ, will turn a man from frustration to a life of Freedom. Jesus is waiting for you at the cross. The CROSS IS THE ONLY ANSWER [/quote Jesus Christ will set you free

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Having Baby Food? / Casting Your Cares... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/10/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.