Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode (30328 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Verysmart101: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How many people use ketchup in Nigeria compared to those that use erisco tomatoes?

Just ask the fool how many people sniff cocaine in Nigeria.Ketchup is nutritious but cocaine Tinubu is selling is killing the youths
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Elidrisy20: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Abeg ffk stop that nonsense,na only him dey inside the tranche? As he your candidate comot from that tranche,he lead millions of Nigerias into hell,by installing Buhari on us,so therefore we don't need your candidate

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Ice123(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2022
If Festus Keyamo has made it clear that Tinibu supporter are Stupid, why are the Obiddients Bordered about FFK Statements and Comparisms. We alreadyknkw the best Men for this Job.(ObiDatti)

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by BigIyanga: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Let FFK show a business that was owned by BAT in 1998 with a cash flow of $1m with 100 Nigerian employees. They cant find one.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by osidion2020(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2022
You are just a tribal bigot, Lagos was never developed by tinubu, the economic bouyancy of the said Lagos is been kept afloat by the Igbos, who owns businesses in the top markets and imports over 80% of the containers that enters the country through the tinkan port.
Thedon22:
Comparing Tinubu and Obi is like comparing day and night. The difference is wide. Someone that just graduated from Atiku's apprenticeship wants to compete with his masters mates. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China, and some people believe him. Is that not Zombiesm ?

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by nedekid: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Atleast, FFK knows Obi was selling tomatoes and bonvita back then. What was Tinubu selling?

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Patriotsleague: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Obi was still in Onitsha hustling when Tinubu was running things with power brokers of the 80s/90s.

Obi is a rat both intellectually and capacity wise compared to Tinubu. If you can't provide security for the state where you are a stakeholder and ex governor, then you are useless.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by hantitop007(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2022
So because he has paid his dues we should compensate him with presidency.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by HRMK: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2022
HMMM.......THAT IS FFK FOR YOU!THIS IS HIS SPECIALTY!!
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Cantonese: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Obi was selling tomato ketchup with pride, peace of mind and joy. FFK made a very foolish remark. He tried to make tomato ketchup appear like the business of the poor.

Tomato ketchup was one of the sources of wealth of Mike Adenuga in the 80s. At a time, it was his principal source of wealth. He made millions from it and financed his purchase of the then National bank from that business along with contracts from the connection that he had with IBB. It is an open secret.

Obi made wealth cleanly and the records of his climbing the financial ladder are very visible to all to see.

FFK has only specialized in living off politics. No known companies and no known source of wealth, except looting of public wealth. If Obi wins in 2023, he will switch over, to avoid hunger.

BAT that he defends has even denied the companies linked to his name. Can FFK and APC tell us the source of wealth of their candidate? Can then ask their candidate to reveal the name of his company or companies to us? Why has BAT himself failed to reveal the source of the stupendous wealth. All that we know is that he worked with Mobil, he was a senator and governor. What’s the story of his wealth before 1992? What’s the story of his wealth after 1999? If FFK cannot give us answers, then he should simply remain silent.

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by SmartPolician: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
They say Obi is a very good businessman but till today still import ketchup instead of producing it locally .

Chief Eric Umeofia, of erisco tomatoes is a better businessman than Obi, if he was contesting for president, i will vote for him 100 times, unfortunately, he is not a politician but a pure businessman who supports local production
Go and sleep.
If he was contesting against your alpha and omega, you will find 1001 reasons not to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Cantonese: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi was still in Onitsha hustling when Tinubu was running things with power brokers of the 80s/90s.

Obi is a rat both intellectually and capacity wise compared to Tinubu. If you can't provide security for the state where you are a stakeholder and ex governor, then you are useless.

Please bow your face in shame.

“Obi was in Onitsha…”. And yet his “hustling” was very visible and legitimate.
“Tinubu was running things with power brokers”. What things did you know he was running? Looting of public treasury? Same people are busy asking leaders to account for their sources of wealth and here you are talking about running things.

“Obi is a rat…”. He was born into a wealthy home and handed over wealth from his parents. At your present age Obi was very wealthy. You there calling such a prominent personality a rat, what should you be called? Maybe you should be called Mr. Nothing.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Cantonese: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Go and sleep.
If he was contesting against your alpha and omega, you will find 1001 reasons not to vote for him.

100%
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Bfly: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2022
This is the reason why we think Tinubu is also due for public office. There is no fresh idea in his cranium.

It is like choosing a professor over a student to carry out a project.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by sandland: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/while-obi-was-selling-tomato-ketchup-tinubu-already-paid-his-dues-fani-kayode/

This Op must be a fool. So we should go wake Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and our other forfathers who fought for our indipendent to become presidents today.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Racoon(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2022
IDeyNL:
Tinubu is a drug addict- FFK (2018)

https://www.nairaland.com/2177765/ffk-attacks-tinubu-again-says

It's over for Tinubu, he has been retired from politics- FFK (2020)

https://www.nairaland.com/5948667/ffk-it-over-tinubu-he/9
And this anywhere belly face fool is running his mouth like a broken pipe because of what he will eat.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Patriotsleague: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Cantonese:

Please bow your face in shame.

“Obi was in Onitsha…”. And yet his “hustling” was very visible and legitimate.
“Tinubu was running things with power brokers”. What things did you know he was running? Looting of public treasury? Same people are busy asking leaders to account for their sources of wealth and here you are talking about running things.

“Obi is a rat…”. He was born into a wealthy home and handed over wealth from his parents. At your present age Obi was very wealthy. You there calling such a prominent personality a rat, what should you be called? Maybe you should be called Mr. Nothing.
Obi is an over fed rat, millions of people have been empowered by the intelligence, capacity and magnanimity of Tinubu. Obi has not done anything for anyone, he only invested state funds in a business where his family is a stakeholder. Don't tell me about nonentities. I dare obi to relocate and live in Anambra.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by anonimi: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi is an over fed rat, millions of people have been empowered by the intelligence, capacity and magnanimity of Tinubu. Obi has not done anything for anyone, he only invested state funds in a business where his family is a stakeholder. Don't tell me about nonentities. I dare obi to relocate and live in Anambra.

How does looting 20 million Lagosians since 1999 translate into empowering millions of people when he is not providning free education even though he calls himself a progreThief?
Can you please review what you wrote

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

1 Like

Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by alloy123: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2022
FFK is a political amphibian who is known to be bankrolling in order to be alive not being politically relevant and a man without shame as far as a display of political foolishness is concerned. I do not expect otherwise from him.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by harmony75: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2022
So you know Obi worked for what he had but the bullion van Lagos money is one man's entitlement for doing nothing.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by slowice(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Thedon22:
Comparing Tinubu and Obi is like comparing day and night. The difference is wide. Someone that just graduated from Atiku's apprenticeship wants to compete with his masters mates. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China, and some people believe him. Is that not Zombiesm ?

You suppose be slave in one palm plantation now.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Painsoother(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumurist how can you compare Cristiano Ronaldo to Mbappe?
ogbeni I get am before no be property, or better still stick to your Volkswagen beetle and leave me to my Benz because your bettle is older and had paid its dues
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by CoolAmbience(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

These people are still living in the past.
The fact that Cr7 won UCL with Madrid when Mbappe was still in academy does not make Cr7 currently better than Mbappe.

The sick old bat is simply past his prime.

Mbappe can't be better than Ronaldo.

Don't even go there.

As for comparisons between Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso, Atiku and co, the most strategic thing to do, is assess them based on their past records. Age has nothing to do with anything.

If you haven't performed in a past, smaller assignment, then you can't perform in a new, higher one. It is that simple.

Age comparison is discriminatory and petty.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Dracas: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2022
I am not surprised. FFK's ranting in 2019 was more than this one, yet PDP lost. Thank God his now ranting for APC. APC will as well lose because FFK is just an "anywhere belle face" politician.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by COMPAQ(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
femisplash:

Who's this daft ipob?.. I posted a screenshot of Tinubu sealing a multi million mega deal before becoming a senator in '92. He not only worked in oil sector but top Accounting firm as Deloitte and GTE, one of the biggest communication firms in the US. He is a shareholder in Apple & ManUnited as at 80s. Nobody in your generation could have afforded being a shareholder in such massive institutions then, now or ever.

Go to Deloitte at Zenith Towers in VI and ask them how much they earn. If they earn so well, they wont be losing so many staff to japa runs. Same for PWc and KPMG. For your information i work for Shell, and I can tell you that even someone who works in an oil company today with a salary of say N2 -n3mln a month will struggle to buy a brand new Toyota Camry today of N35mln - as if there is nothing better to do with money than waste N35mln on a car that okada and danfo will scratch for you in a matter of weeks.

America as a salary earner is a difficult place to even save, much less invest. Didn't he pay bills? Didn't he eat? Didn't he pay multitude of taxes and insurance in America? You people just don't think critically. Funny enough Tinubu has never said himself that he bought shares in Man U or Apple. Its only gist circulated on social media by his cohorts.

The same Tinubu that today we are struggling to say whether he went to Chicago State university or University of Chicago. For years, no one including he himself has been able to put the record straight with EVIDENCE!, but we should believe he bought shares in Man U and Apple. Even if i bought 10000 shares Apple in 1980, I might have $2mln today (just N800mln). How does that equate to the billions upon billions ascribed to Tinubu.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Karmaisme(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2022
gaby:
Thank God say my brother and friend no talk say him dey when dem dey form Nigeria.

One cooler of rice for you Femo.

Anybody wey born pikin come name am Femi after wetin we don see and know about some Femis like this one na dem sabi

In less than 2 years he"ll still go back once again on his vomit.

He can't help or change who he truly is...

I'm Femi, but, I don't allow my stomach to dictate my directions.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by COMPAQ(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

Let me help you to use your brain wella... Tinubu didn't start with ExxonMobil Nigeria... He began with the Mobil International in the u.s and he worked mostly on trip to audit for the Arab Oil company. So he was making money in dollars and he had safe lots of money and invested same in million dollars before he return to Nigeria to join ExxonMobil Nigeria from the U.K and here you are saying he is not rich before he became what? Someone that was sponsoring other politicians as a senator... Even Ayu, the current PDP chairman benefited from Tinubu when they were both in the Senate.

Leave matter. I know many colleagues in Shell who go on Cross Posting for 4 years (normal cycle). if you are lucky , you might get it extended for another 4 years, but this is quite rare. Yes, you will go on expatriate terms and earn dollars, but it by NO MEANS suddenly makes you a millionaire in USD.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by charlypoker(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2022
That nincompoop called FFK is a clown. If all you say about Amuda is true and correct, how come the man is still 70 years today? It shows clearly the FFK is hungry and man as to hustle to marry more younger women. Fucking paedophile! you are hailing a drug lord say that he can pass some of his drug money to you. Ode
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by tctrills: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/while-obi-was-selling-tomato-ketchup-tinubu-already-paid-his-dues-fani-kayode/
NADECO did not move a pin in the fight for democracy because they couldn't. We can not thank the organization for our present democracy because they did not give it to us. Rather, let's thank God for the untimely death of General Abacha.
At that time, most NADECO members were outside Nigeria. Let's not rewrite history just to score political points.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by MrUchenna1(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2022
There are some secrets we think we're keeping, but those secrets are actually keeping us.
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by Bonavi: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Senseless man and if you want to employ a manager in your private company you will rather opt for a Tinubu instead of an Obi. Depraved prostitute
Re: While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode by shameonyou(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

These people are still living in the past.
The fact that Cr7 won UCL with Madrid when Mbappe was still in academy does not make Cr7 currently better than Mbappe.

The sick old bat is simply past his prime.

God bless you a million times jare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu Condemned EFCC For Publishing Looters’ List In 2007 / Lagos House Of Assembly Dares Ambode, Orders PSP To Resume Work / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.